pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

how do i get my girl to lick my ass.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28981 at 21,Jan,10 21:22
Hey I have never asked my current girlfriend to lick my ass but I really want her to. I have has others in the past that just did it without breeching the subject. I'm kinda embarrassed to ask her but I really want it. Any ideas?

Similar topics: 1.Girl wants to lick and play with my ass!?!   2.who would lick my shiny mushroom?   3.Self rimming/ lick your own ass   4.Is the arsehole the "Holy Grail"?   5.Lick my pussy and my crack  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 02,Apr,10 06:36
Cleanliness is a major part.... If you do it for her and she likes it then in the very heat of passion she will more likely consent... Good Luck
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,10 19:31 other posts of spermkiss 
This is so true, cleanliness is ultra important. You need not be fresh out of the shower clean however. After a few hours of slight perspiratin the MILD musky aroma that results can be very erotic.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 02,Apr,10 07:52 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
1] MAKE DAM SURE NO POOP WILL BE INVOLVED, HOSE YOUR SELF OUT.
2] WASH YOUR BUNG HOLE, AND MENTION IT.
3] GO DOWN ON HER. EAT HER GOOD.
4] GET INTO 69.
5] START LICKING HER ASS HOLE.

THIS PROGRAM SHOULD RESULT IN 88. MUTUAL ASS LICKING.

CANDLES AND A ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE WOULDN'T HURT ANY EITHER.
ALSO DO NOT BE GASSY. ONE FART IN HER FACE AND THATS THE LAST TIME YOU ARE GETTING YOUR ASS LICKED.

By #1995 at 21,Jan,10 21:40
I would try having a shower or bath together, she may have a concern about freshness and if you are both freshly showered and you start licking her arse she may want to try yours. If she likes you licking hers why not say to her "you'd like to know what it feels like, so would she lick yours". My wife only ever did it once to me and she saw how much I liked it and never did it again, saying she did not want to turn me gay!! Do let us know how you get on.
By #24286 at 05,Feb,10 11:58
I've heard that said by guys when hetero ass play is mentioned "You may as well be gay" Forgive me if i'm wrong, but i think even if your girl takes a strap on and fucks your ass 'til you cum doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you like the sensation of having your ass fucked!
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,10 01:15 other posts of spermkiss 
This is exactly right. So many straight people, both men and women, seem to think that any man who likes any kind of anal sex has got to be gay, or at least bisexual. The truth is that a LOT OF STRAIGHT MEN like at least some anal sex (kissing, licking, etc) and quite a few really like to be plowed, either with a dildo or with a real cock. For many men, both straight and gay, prostate stimulation thru anal penetration is highly pleasurable. Some can even reach a climax and ejaculate solely from this stimulation.

By #23212 at 02,Apr,10 06:45
And 'swallow10', you actually believed that she meant that?? That she actually thinks/thought she could "TURN you gay"??

By #5532 at 22,Jan,10 21:15
Let's see? You want your gal to lick your ass, however you have never asked her. Do you suppose she'll just read you mind and suddenly do it? The best sex requires communication. I would not ask her in the heat of the moment, maybe give her some licking down there whilst you are eating her out. After you two finish up make mention that you would enjoy the same.
By #3997 at 05,Feb,10 15:38
thats a good plan to start

Adult Discussion Forum