Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Girl wants to lick and play with my ass!?!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139685 at 07,Mar,11 07:12
So I'm texting this girl and she wants to do things with my ass like lick it, finger it, and put a dildo in it?!! I'm kinda freaked but I'm very open, what do you think I should do???

Similar topics: 1.how do i get my girl to lick my ass.   2.who would lick my shiny mushroom?   3.Self rimming/ lick your own ass   4.Is the arsehole the "Holy Grail"?   5.Lick my pussy and my crack  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 13,Aug,16 01:27
its probably a guy, and if it isn't, shes a keeper *lix*

By #435701 at 11,Aug,16 16:50
WHAT are you waiting for? I am guessing you are too young to know...she is a rarity! And if you don't take her up on her offer...years down the road, you will be kicking yourself for NOT realizing this!...Gird your loins...that's funny considering the situation! And do it!

By cumonme1 at 11,Aug,16 12:17 other posts of cumonme1 
go have fun let have your ass enjoy

By 2xTheOral at 11,Aug,16 06:40 other posts of 2xTheOral 
You should definitely let her!! -at least let her lick,tickle, and finger your ass..coming from a female..it will be soo fucking hott for the both of you and it feels great- if you found a girl who actually wants to and enjoys doing it..take advantage of the opportunity - my man and I both enjoy doing it to eachother and it feels awesome 😋

By #514308 at 11,Aug,16 04:47
Do it! You'll love it.

By leopoldij at 10,Aug,16 12:59 other posts of leopoldij 
I wish I had a girl who ALWAYS wanted to play with my ass while giving me a hand or blow job. It's great. But it's hard to find those girls and, most of the time, you can't even ask them.

By #7976 at 11,Mar,11 04:12
There's absolutely no reason not to enjoy a bit of anal play with your girlfriend if she's interested and you are too.

By #113591 at 09,Mar,11 01:48
Dude that kicks ass, don't fight it!

By spermkiss at 07,Mar,11 17:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you've struck gold. There are a lot of people, especially straight men, who think that ass play is only for gay men. The truth is that there are enormous numbers of straight people, men and women both, who are into ass play. If she wants to lick your butt hole, let her. Then let things progress from there and go as far as is comfortable for the two of you.

Even if it gets to the point of her fucking you with a ten inch strap-on dildo and you enjoy it to the point of climaxing while she's doing it, that does not make you gay. Any sex between a man and a woman is heterosexual. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and cannot be changed.

By #88663 at 07,Mar,11 17:13
Trust me you will enjoy it! Your a lucky guy to have a girl who wants to do that!! So lay back relax and enjoy

Adult Discussion Forum