to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude beach help..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #289712 at 03,Nov,15 05:27
Heading to Europe in May/April next year,and would love. Eto hit some nude areas, relaxed parts where my gf won't feel judged and be encouraged to embrace nudism. Also how to avoid constantly having a hardon.. I'm new at this I'd appreciate advice. Cheers peeps xx

Similar topics: 1.hard on nude beach   2.Nude Beach/Jerking off   3.Lightning At the Nude Beach   4.Thinking about going to a nude beach.   5.Do you like to hit the nude beach  

New Comment

Comments:
By #390153 at 03,Nov,15 22:11
Ive just come back from two great weeks in Maspalomas , the nudist beach there has two main areas , the front beach where i saw people of all ages , sizes and sexuality and the inner dunes where many levels of sexual encounter and erections can be found . I had the time of my life .

By spermkiss at 03,Nov,15 06:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't try to avoid it. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. One sees them from time to time a nude beaches. Yes, they are a sign of sexual arousal, but as every man knows, the penis has a mind of its own. Spontaneous erections do occur, and getting one is not a faux pas.

So what should you do if you get one? Don't do anything. Do NOT flaunt it or attempt to hide it. Those actions are indeed faux pas. Just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. In all likelihood, everyone will pretend not to notice.
By #289712 at 03,Nov,15 09:48
Thanks. I've heard some places it's not a concern, if not the contrary, and others it's a no no.. Gotta find a place my body conscious other half will be relaxed getting naked too..
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,15 16:01 other posts of spermkiss 
"...some places it's not a concern, if not the contrary..."

Yes, there are nude beaches where sex on the beach is de rigueur. Should you be fortunate enough to find yourselves on a beach like this, then fuck and suck to your heart's content. Maybe your "body conscious other half" will blossom into a full on sex performer.

By #289712 at 03,Nov,15 10:19
I hope they pretend not to notice, cause it's bound to happen. If a whole bunch of other naked people keep blatantly gawking at my dick hard, it'll never go down!
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,15 16:22 other posts of spermkiss 
"...a whole bunch of other naked people keep blatantly gawking at my dick hard..." ain't gonna happen. Conduct like that would be a serious breech on nude beach etiquette, a Major Faux Pas. Pretending not to notice the condition(s) of other people's body parts, especially their sex organs, is the right course of action. Should anyone be gauche enough to comment on your erection (unlikely), then you should act surprised and say "Oh, do I?" Then look down at your dick and say "You're right; so I do. Thanks for noticing." Then change the subject. Start talking about the weather.

As you and your "body conscious other half" become accustomed to and comfortable with being nude in a social situation it will seem normal and natural. Indeed, you may never want to go to a clothed beach again.

By raybo36 at 03,Nov,15 15:11 other posts of raybo36 
Just enjoy the freedom of being naked at the beach. There will be all sizes and shapes on the beach and most people are very open minded. My dick hangs very low even when flaccid, and because I have no foreskin it looks like I am "semi aroused" even when I'm not. Other than a few comments that I have overheard here and there, it has never been an issue.

Adult Discussion Forum