She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Armpit sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #286649 at 11,Nov,15 16:14
Share your stories about armpits and sex. I have so many stories I don't know where to begin. Here's a picture of my hairy armpit to start. No deodorant just my own manly smell.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.How many of you like women with hairy armpits?   2.female shaved armpits..   3.Female armpit   4.Ever had a seemingly normal conversation with someone, and then boom out of no where they want to lick your armpit?   5.cum in my hairy armpits and letting it dry...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #286649 at 18,Nov,15 21:02
bella!

I was hoping to hear some other peoples ideas about the subject without planting thoughts in their heads. That is why I left it rather innocuous by posting that picture. The armpit is a pheromone factory used for sexual attraction. It only makes since that it would be an erotic zone of the body male or female worthy of sexual exploration.

Bi-sexually I treat sex very much the same with either men or women. I love the way women and men both smell in their armpits, within reason. Sweaty is good, but three or four day stank is not. Deodorant is definitely a no-no. Add to that, I like cleaning up my own cum.

Does that help with your enlightenment any? Do you have any ticklish stories or were you just being ornery.

max racer
By bella! at 18,Nov,15 21:57 other posts of bella! 
You were hoping to hear member's thoughts on armpit sex without planting thoughts in their heads????? If you notice, my query was posted approximately 24 hours after you authored the thread on armpit sex. Perhaps there are a number of the forum participants that are much like me and have no idea what armpit sex is.

Let me assure you, there was nothing "ornery" about my post or my thoughts of what armpit sex could possibly be. I understand vaginal sex, oral sex and anal sex BUT feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo, I had no idea what armpit sex was.

It might have been easier if you just posted that you like to jerk off in guy's and gal's SWEATY and possibly hairy armpits then lick it up. I understand that and I would have just posted; EWWWWWW!!!!!!

By the way, thank you for your PG explanation.
By #286649 at 19,Nov,15 03:29
I feel it is pretty shallow to think that the word sex only means sticking a penis in it. Sex in this case could mean a variety of activities such as tickling, licking, or smelling. This subject is not that uncommon in fetish circles.

I am sorry if you haven't had anyone adore you enough to lust after your scent. I have a deceased wife whose scent lingers in one of my favorite coats. I miss her smell every time I get that faint hint of her in the leather. I have had women nuzzle into me close just so that they could get a smell of me. My wife jesse loves wearing my shirts cause they smell like me.

If the stench is putrid well than I would agree, EWWWWW, shower! Hairy however, let it grow! I can only laugh at the ****philes who still think bald pussy looks good, talk about EWWWW, cause real women have hair, and real men don't care!
By bella! at 19,Nov,15 05:07 other posts of bella! 
No need for you to "feel sorry" for me because of your perception of lack of sexual adoration toward me, I'm just not into having anyone spooge on my underarms. I realize that I'm vanilla, I do not want anyone sucking on my toes, urinating on me, smelling or licking my armpits and all the things in between.

What I do want to say about you is that you are a fortunate man to have been able to love and be loved by two special women that share your zest for love and life!

By bella! at 12,Nov,15 15:18 other posts of bella! 
You are a male/female couple, the above posted picture is of the male. Please enlighten me, what are the dynamics of an armpit sex....is it that your "manly" smelling armpit is tongued by the eager female, does the female drop her panties and places her pussy on your open and waiting armpit, do you have a willing male partner that bones your hungry armpit ( like a titty fu@k )? What's going on?
By JustWill at 12,Nov,15 17:51 other posts of JustWill 
I would also like to point out that there is a HUGE difference between "manly smell" and "nasty pit stank".
By bella! at 12,Nov,15 17:51 other posts of bella! 
For sure!

By #204766 at 14,Nov,15 04:00
I believe armpit sex is referred to as bag piping
By bella! at 18,Nov,15 22:06 other posts of bella! 
You obviously know what armpit sex is but until now, I was not familiar with the urban term bagpipe/bagpiping.

Thank you for your reply!

Adult Discussion Forum