Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How many of you like women with hairy armpits?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #46819 at 26,Sep,10 15:36
First max cums on my tit...

[deleted image]

...and then he rubs his face all over in it...

[deleted image]

...and then I wear the smell of cum in my hairy armpit all day, which is quite an exquisite aroma!

So anyway, I shaved for the summer but max is looking forward to winter time rules. Do other members feel the same and enjoy the natural hairy musky smell of an unshaven woman's armpit?

Similar topics: 1.cum in my hairy armpits and letting it dry...   2.Women with hairy armpits are more sexy!!   3.Why am I so addicted to female armpits??!!   4.Hairy cock, armpits and body   5.Are there women with hairy armpits here?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #119027 at 05,Dec,10 21:52
Oh my yes, the musk of a woman who doesn't used deodorant and has arm pit hair gets me instantly excited. Right
By Walker at 19,Dec,10 20:48 other posts of Walker 
Oh my YES, the musk of a hairy armpit gets me hard. I played with my kids teacher in the supply room one night while doing service hours at their school. One teacher left from the other teachers smell and I showed her my hard cock through my pants. She rubbed up against me finally giving me a hand job while I finger fucked her hot cunt. She flashed me every time we met after that.

So go dirty girl and don't wash for a couple of days and don't shave in the winter. Go get close to a guy and get fucker
By Walker at 13,Jan,11 22:17 other posts of Walker 
OK so did you try something? and did it work?
By #119027 at 16,Jan,11 02:15
OK I tried it, not intentionally though. I bummed a ride to Florida to save money and got caught in the snow storm. We were in the car for a very long time. I didn't have a chance to shower the day before and because it was the last minute decision I forgot deodorant and a change of underwear. I hadn't had a chance to shave in a couple of weeks because I needed a new razor.
I got to Florida and my friend dropped me off and hugged me good by. He just about choked as I did when I got a whiff of myself. A few minutes later before he got in his car he hugged me again and I could feel his hard cock and he smelled me and kissed me. He has never done that before and his prissy girlfriend was pissed he kissed me. I got wet and had to finger myself to get off. He called me later and apologized for kissing me and being so forwarded. He didn't know what came over him to do that of impulse.
When I got to an old friends house her Dad couldn't keep his hands off me.
I don't exactly know what was going on but I'm going to experiment some more.
By Walker at 17,Jan,11 23:49 other posts of Walker 
I would love to sit in a car with you after not showering or wearing deodorant for a couple of days, and hug you close and breath you in. It's making my cock hard just dreaming about your hot smells.

I'd probably cum in my pants without being hard or touching my cock.
By #119027 at 16,Feb,11 01:29
OK I haven't shaved in a month and didn't shower for a few days and I called my man friend for a special trip home. he came and got me. I was wearing a muscle shirt, actually his muscle shirt showing off my pits. I know he saw and smelled me because I could see his hard cock through his jeans. A two hour drive and he didn't comment. I finaly put my head down in his lap feeling his hard cock. when we got home my mom wasn't home so I hung out with him. I enjoyed seeing the wet spot in his jeans, knowing I made him hard. I tried to make him cum in his pants, but not yet. But I'll keep trying.
By Walker at 16,Feb,11 21:28 other posts of Walker 
Oh man your making me hard just thinking about what you did. Two hours of you in the car I'd have blown my load three times in my pants seeing you like that. You put your head in him lap to pretend to sleep but you were feeling his hard cock. I think you made him cum in his pants, that wet spot wasn't precum.

By boc at 16,Feb,11 17:21 other posts of boc 
A mature woman should have hair there. It is sexy. Shaving leaves annoying rashes and stubble.

By #7976 at 27,Sep,10 00:36
I'm probably the number one proponent of a woman staying as natural a can be with a full bush below and I fine a furry arm pit a turn on too. Quit shaving for any season and proudly wear your natural hair.
By #5594 at 14,Dec,10 14:06
does this include beards
By #7976 at 14,Dec,10 22:18
I do have some limits. I don't care if a woman has an overall peach fuzz covering any part of her. In fact, it's rather a turn on. If a woman shaves her legs and her arm pits for the summer, OK. By-in-large however, I prefer a woman with a full bush and armpits.

By Gntlmn at 06,Dec,10 22:19 other posts of Gntlmn 
Hair = Fair

By #43094 at 20,Nov,10 08:52
I love hairy armpit and hairy cunt

By freakyfrenchie at 19,Nov,10 12:34 other posts of freakyfrenchie 
i love hairy armpits and i love your pics

By #13585 at 30,Oct,10 21:00
I could take it or leave it. Its the hairy pussy I love.

By Stiffcock47 at 30,Oct,10 19:14 other posts of Stiffcock47 
Ip refer shaved arm pits and pussy

Adult Discussion Forum