Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wife uses toy on your ass

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #476211 at 12,Dec,15 17:29
Has your wife ever fucked u with a toy tell me about it

Similar topics: 1.I wanna fuck my wife and her friend   2.my wife wants to swing   3.What would you do?   4.Come on my wife masturbation!   5.wife watching  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 22,Aug,17 12:06 other posts of cumonme1 
My wife used a 10 inch viberator on my ass and I'm glad she did. Shortly after that I ordered a Doc Johnson strap on dildo with a 8 inch cock an balls attachment that is pretty thick. When she put it on and lubed up my asshole I assumed the doggie position then she slowly eased it In my asshole and started to pump it up my ass she really got into it thrusting hard and fast, I felt my orgasm building and I finally shot my load it was fucking awesome the best orgasm, ever.

By #516354 at 20,Aug,17 09:14
I used to occasionally fuck my ex wife in the ass and when we started our D/s relationship she told me she was going to get her own back.She started off fucking me in the ass with dildos the later on bought me a butt-plug which I had to have inserted whilst at home.Much later she bought a strap-on which you could attach two dildos to,one for me and one for herself.She loved humiliating me online by fucking me in the ass whilst enjoying herself with her dildo inserted.

By leopoldij at 18,Aug,17 03:38 other posts of leopoldij 
Instead of telling you, let me show you:

[deleted image]

By #536462 at 13,Aug,17 06:24
Yes and I love all 8" in my tight ass

By JustWill at 12,Dec,15 17:40 other posts of JustWill 
My partner once threatened to shove a Spider-Man action figure up my ass if I tried to hang it on the Christmas tree. Does that count?

Adult Discussion Forum