Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Compression Pants

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #504723 at 06,Jan,16 16:08
Do you wear just compression pants in public or wear shorts over them? Mine really show my package well.

Similar topics: 1.Grey sweat pants / trackies   2.Pants   3.Admin - transcode videos on upload?   4.What would you ladies do?   5.Why is it fine for ladies to wear yoga pants but men in compression pants not ok  

New Comment

Comments:
By overeight at 01,Jul,20 17:41 other posts of overeight 
I have a black jock I wear with mine because they are under armor brand and the front is very translucent and you can not only see the shape but you can actually see skin through the front if the pants. However I have a bamboo jock that more or less just conforms to the shape underneath it and lets my circumcised head and even veins in my cock to still be seen. Most ladies try not to be obvious in looking but its entertaining to watch them try and get an eyeful but be discreet trying to look. I've noticed that the younger ladies try to get close to see and older ladies will just walk up and speak and their eyes never leave my crotch except a quick glance at my eyes. The younger girls try to sneeka peek but onlder ladies just flat out take a good look

By #608173 at 09,Jan,20 22:29
I wear my leggings all the time . In or outdoors .
[deleted image]

By #522791 at 08,Jan,20 16:50
I wear them in public no shorts or anything over them

By #64328 at 07,Jan,20 19:12
Bicycle pants are cool. They leave little to the imagination.
By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 19:53 other posts of knewbi 
Oh yes... I love going to bike races at the starting line or finish line and watch the guys. Also, the same material works wonders for a woman's tits. I've been to races where both were competing and enjoyed both the guys and the girls. But, if I ended up stroking in a restroom it was usually because of the guys bulges.

By knewbi at 07,Jan,20 18:46 other posts of knewbi 
Any time you can show a great bulge I say leave it at that. Nothing under or over is best in my book!!!!

By spermkiss at 06,Jan,16 17:07 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm not sure what compression pants are, but if yours show off your package, then WEAR THEM.
By #502723 at 07,Jan,16 00:05
Example:

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,16 03:37 other posts of spermkiss 
HOT! Man, if you don't wear these out in public with nothing under or over them, then your not a true blue SYD member. This is a great way to show yourself off without actually being nude. I love the way EVERYTHING is outlined, your balls, your shaft your coronial ridge and your glans. Now kick it up a notch and get an erection while wearing these.
By #502723 at 07,Jan,16 05:45
Would look something like...

[deleted image]
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,16 16:28 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, yes, yes! I hope that photo was taken in a public place. Getting an erection in public is one of the real joys of being a man.
By overeight at 07,Jan,20 09:53 other posts of overeight 
If you can get a full erection in compression pants then you need a size smaller. I first got medium but then my next ones o bought small. Now I want to buy me dome silver ergowear brand. They hold your balls up and poke your cock straight out. I wear mine without anything as well. The ones in the pic on my page are the mediums. The small ones are white and pretty much see thru nuke brand.

Adult Discussion Forum