Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sph?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #506926 at 15,Feb,16 20:05
Any one into SPH? Love it when people call me small or humiliate my 4.5" cock!

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,16 18:37 other posts of leopoldij 
What is SPH?
By #507165 at 16,Feb,16 21:28
small penis humiliation - the kink when you love it to get told how small your penis is, how much less of a man you are compared to others because of it, get told that you cant satisfy a woman etc... many things fits into that category (femdom is a big part of it)
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,16 21:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok thanks.

By leopoldij at 16,Feb,16 21:12 other posts of leopoldij 
What's SPH?
Google is not enlightening :
only registered users can see external links

By bella! at 15,Feb,16 20:24 other posts of bella! 
There are a number of people/members that enjoy SPH. I don't understand it but whatever floats your boat. 🚢
By #506926 at 15,Feb,16 20:29
I know it seems strange but it really does turn me on.
By bella! at 15,Feb,16 22:13 other posts of bella! 
Okie dokie, then!

SPH is a man thing. I don't believe that there is anything comparable to SPH for women. Hecky, back in the day, my boyfriend criticized me for not serving him HOT BACON for breakfast. I was hurt, I cried and when I got my emotions in check, it was almost World War 3. I truly wish I understood your mindset, what causes you to be aroused and excited when you are being ridiculed. You're not hurting anyone so live and let live.
By #201583 at 16,Feb,16 03:32
Humiliation is big in bdsm. Believe it or not, a lot of female slaves like humiliation as punishment. It is all about submission, and making their master happy. There are many forms of humiliation. One may fix on one or two, but under the right master or mistress they would open up to many more forms of humiliation. My ex wife used to come home with her friends from girls night and play dress my husband in drag (makeup and the whole 9 yards). I'm submissive towards women and not so much for men.
By bella! at 16,Feb,16 17:59 other posts of bella! 
I admittedly know nothing bdsm so I surely do not understand the pleasure that is derived from submitting to someone.

I know of no man who gets aroused if his mate tells him how lazy he is around the house, or about the extra pounds he's packed on by not getting off the couch so why ridicule the man about the size of his penis? That's so far beyond me.

I have no idea how I would react if my mate told me my tits were too small and my ass was too big, but I know how I reacted when I was criticized about the problematic bacon!
By #201583 at 16,Feb,16 20:35
You reacted normally. The majority of people are normal. We are not ment to be understood by normal people. That's why I directed them to a bdsm community. I don't even know why someone would attempt to have normal people jump off the deep end. I usually don't ever bring up bdsm because I usually become an outcast. And if anyone tells you your breasts are too small they simply need their head checked. I have never seen your rump. However, I imagine that if I were ever graced with the privilege of seeing it, the angels will sing as I would become overwhelmed with euphoria.

By #410609 at 16,Feb,16 06:33
Bella!, you could serve me raw bacon at every meal and I would eat every crumb and tell you it was cooked to perfection!:x
By bella! at 16,Feb,16 18:03 other posts of bella! 
Haha! Thank you, bus! :x

Who the frick has ever had hot bacon? Frick, by the time you fry it/bake it, blot the grease off of it, put it on the plate and get the plate to the table, it ain't hot anymore! LIVE WITH IT!

By #507165 at 15,Feb,16 21:48
It's also mine biggest kink. It's just an awesome feeling, I also can't explain why it is (I think most can't )
By #201583 at 16,Feb,16 03:15
Very few understand. A woman's body doesn't turn me on, but let them restrain, blindfold, and spank me black and blue. I will nearly cum. I can only do bdsm with women since I was beaten a lot by a man when I was younger. I get angry and want to fight if a guy spanks as hard as I like. Try hooking up with a local bdsm community, they always have events going on. However, some jerks (male and female) like to push past your safe word.

By gazlittlewilly at 16,Feb,16 07:56 other posts of gazlittlewilly 
I love it too!

By #493361 at 15,Feb,16 23:42
I'm into it to. It's the only way to deal with my little package

Adult Discussion Forum