Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dressing uo

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #510342 at 08,Apr,16 12:16
100% straight and not gay or bi but love to dress up do you think thats odd,check out my pictures.

Similar topics: 1.Eating your own cum   2.Masturbation In Mens Dept At Mall.......comments please   3.crossdressers   4.dressing up ?   5.DRESSING UP  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 11,Apr,16 09:42
everyone has a kink or two and its good to be able to express yourself however you choose..without being labelled or assessed like a lab rat, you do what you do and it shouldn't bother anyone else...*Lix*

By #206678 at 09,Apr,16 20:30
To me there is nothing wrong in dressing up! I think is feels sexy and if it feels good, DO IT!
It's a great way for men in get in touch with their feminine side too!

By bella! at 08,Apr,16 13:00 other posts of bella! 
I don't believe that your desire to dress up is "gay".

I hope that some of our male membership will help me out with this; gay men are not physically attracted to women.

Perhaps you would like to share why you like to dress up and what is it that you get out of it.
By spermkiss at 09,Apr,16 02:55 other posts of spermkiss 
May I add my two cents' worth? The vast majority on men who wear ladies' undergarments are straight. Very few gay men do this. And if I were with a guy and he dropped his pants to reveal women's panties that would be an immediate deal killer.

That's not to say that gay men do not do drag. Some do, though I never have. But when gay men dress up in women's clothes it is not to attract sex partners. It's more of a fun spoof, kinda like wearing a costume on Halloween.
By bella! at 09,Apr,16 03:11 other posts of bella! 
Of course, comment, members value your input! Your explanation is logical and I kind of anticipated that members would say it's a sexual turn-on and I thought someone might it is form of stress relief, of sorts.

By #508208 at 08,Apr,16 15:07
i'm str8 but love wearing womens panties on occasion. as soon as i slip them on my dick gets hard. love it
By bella! at 08,Apr,16 15:49 other posts of bella! 
Is it possible for you to share why you decided to slip yourself in a pair of ladies dainties and other than the raging boner you get, what do you find so appealing about women's panties. Thank you.
By #102374 at 08,Apr,16 18:48
Panties are softer and come in many more colors than men's underwear.
By bella! at 09,Apr,16 03:02 other posts of bella! 
Yes, but men and women are "built" differently so I can't imagine that the panties fit properly or are comfortable.

Adult Discussion Forum