pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

When sucking cock, what's your gag reflex threshold?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #211891 at 17,Apr,16 10:28
Sucking a cock six inches or less I have no problem with gag reflex. I ram my lips down to the base over and over. Six to seven inches of cock I need to begin exerting control over my gag reflex. I still love to deep-throat but I have to be deliberate. Seven inches or more I am going to gag. I want all of that cock in my mouth, gagging be damned! Cum, while warm, delicious, and generally thought of as a lubricant, doesn't help alleviate my gag reflex.

Similar topics: 1.ANAL PENETRATION   2.Sucking cock   3.Gag reflex   4.Feast or famine in cockland   5.Favorite type of cock head for sucking?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MM_DD at 17,Apr,16 15:25 other posts of MM_DD 
Practice, practice, practice. When my husband and I first got together, I used to gag a bit whenever I would deepthroat his 6.5-inch penis. After years of practice and giving him frequent blowjobs, now I can easily go all the way down to the root—and stay there, each and every time, and multiple times—with no gagging or discomfort at all. Relaxation is important too. You learn to relax your throat muscles to accommodate the glans (provided it's not exceptionally large).

But keep in mind that even though it's a thrill to engulf an entire cock in my mouth, ultimately your man is going to get most pleasure from the way you stimulate the upper shaft and glans.
By 3fdfd at 12,Nov,16 15:41 other posts of 3fdfd 
Well, your husband has given you a pretty large cock to work with - glad you can do it without discomfort, but I can imagine why it was difficult in the early days.
By MM_DD at 13,Nov,16 17:40 other posts of MM_DD 
Honestly, I would love to go down on a good 7.5-8 incher, or maybe even longer, to hone my deepthroating skills. Would love a cock with a little more girth to it too. Don't think it will ever happen, but I do like to fantasize about it.

By #201583 at 17,Apr,16 11:18
Try numbing your throat before you brush your teeth. Then whilst your gag reflex is numb brush it as much as you can handle it. Do it twice a day. Eventually you will not need to numb it, and shortly after that you will be able to deep, deep throat. However, if you stop brushing your gag reflex it will return.
By bella! at 17,Apr,16 12:29 other posts of bella! 
Numb your throat before you brush your teeth? Numb it with what, Orajel?
By #201583 at 17,Apr,16 13:43
Chloraseptic spray. My ex wife taught me that trick and it works. I couldn't even do dental x-rays without vomiting. Now, as long as it's not too thick I can go balls deep and tighten my throat with my hand while working the shaft base and balls with my tongue. The guys love it.
By bella! at 17,Apr,16 16:02 other posts of bella! 
So you carry Chloraseptic in your back pocket at all times, just in case? And when the opportunity arises, you say "excuse me", spin your head to the side, spray your mouth then dive in?
By #201583 at 17,Apr,16 16:42
No. Numb your throat just before you brush your teeth to start desensitization of gag reflex. While brushing your teeth you brush your gaggy spots until you start to gag. After about two weeks you could stop numbing. It just helps speed up the process. Now I just brush the back of my throat to keep my gag reflex from regaining sensitivity. Once you dull the sensitivity from daily brushing you will know you're good when you can stick your finger down your throat and not gag.

Adult Discussion Forum