Recent Posts of member MM_DD

Topics:

4Mykelby 11,May,15 01:33

By MM_DD at 29,Oct,21 13:31

--------------------------------------- added after 69 seconds

Newer pic.

By MM_DD at 02,Oct,21 20:17
It's hard for me to put it into words, but I'll try: The feeling I get from taking and swallowing my man's load is the sheer joy of knowing he's giving me the most intimate gift he can possibly give. I'm taking that gift into my body, and our DNA's are becoming one. It fortifies the bond we already have. Furthermore, it's the reward I get for doing a good job of sucking his cock. I honestly can't even begin to imagine NOT swallowing his load. It would feel totally wrong and foreign to me. I do enjoy the taste quite a bit, but it's really far more about the experience.

By MM_DD at 12,Apr,21 11:14
I'm certain you will...and I'll bet you'll shoot so hard in his mouth, you'll practically blow his head off!!

By MM_DD at 10,Apr,21 20:14
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Totally understand why you've been hesitant, but yeah...it's time you got a full service blowjob on that fine, fine penis.

By MM_DD at 14,Apr,20 13:34
I don't know when mine started turning silver. My husband's started a few years ago, but I couldn't tell you when specifically. He just turned 53, so maybe in his mid-40's? Gotta be honest: When I'm down there between his legs, the last thing on my mind is counting how many silver pubes he has.

Here's a recent pic of the hubby that really shows off his sexy silver.

By MM_DD at 14,Oct,19 18:28
Oh wow...if I ever had a roommate like that, I would've never gotten any sleep at night.

By MM_DD at 07,Oct,19 14:42
Thanks, buddy.

By MM_DD at 26,Sep,19 10:51
I know...

By MM_DD at 24,Sep,19 10:58
This is my husband's cock. Why I like it should be self-explanatory.

By MM_DD at 14,Sep,19 15:19
I think sexuality is far too complex to force it into an either/or scenario. I do believe that for the most part, a person's sexuality is ingrained in them from the very beginning, but I think so many factors can and do affect how that sexuality develops over the years.

I think that most people would say that their sexual orientation is not a choice. It's something they came to realize at a particular point in their lives (frequently during puberty, but sometimes earlier or later), but they did not choose it. It chose them. How that person acts on it is a choice, of course.

As for me personally, as a homosexual male, I can tell you with 100% certainty that my sexuality was NOT a choice. Would've been a much easier life in my early years if I had been straight. But I wouldn't change who I am for all the money in the world. Was I born gay? Possibly...maybe even likely. But ultimately, I am the way I am because I was designed to be this way. Whether it started at birth or later on doesn't really matter.

By MM_DD at 03,Sep,19 11:30
Unfortunately, yes, there is. My first boyfriend couldn't suck cock worth anything. I literally had to look down just to make sure he was even touching me. Not meaning to diss him because he's a wonderful, beautiful man and I still love him to this day, but I remember being so disappointed. After him, if the guy I was with sucked my cock at all, it was just OK. I never really got a good BJ until my husband came long, and he gives me the best blowjobs I've ever had...and goodness knows I try my best to do the same for him. So all's well that ends well.

By MM_DD at 03,Sep,19 10:59
Yes. This. Every time.

By MM_DD at 02,Sep,19 23:24
Thanks.

By MM_DD at 02,Sep,19 14:54
If someone asked me, "Are you good at sucking dick?" my response would likely be, "You should be asking my husband that question." Seriously, I would never brag about my cocksucking skills. I'm sure there are guys out there who could suck me under the table, so to speak. I can say that I absolutely love sucking my man's dick, and given the fact that he almost always cums while I'm sucking him, I'd say I'm doing the job right.

By MM_DD at 30,Aug,19 11:23
Definitely giving. I have enjoyed receiving it in the past, but it's outside my comfort zone right now. To me, rimming is part of the full oral sex experience that I love giving to a man. I mean, I'm already down there between his legs working on his cock and balls, and there's his beautiful, luscious hole just staring at me as if to say, "Hey, don't forget about me."

By MM_DD at 01,May,19 11:17
Awesome! Although I usually get my husband off orally, occasionally I use the massager on him too. Whenever I do, it gives him a really intense orgasm, which excites the hell out of me. I'm so glad we've incorporated the massager into our sex life.

By MM_DD at 21,Mar,19 11:58
It feels amazing! You should check out some online videos of guys using massagers/vibrators to get an idea of what might work for you. I'll PM you a link to one of them.

By MM_DD at 20,Mar,19 11:45
Wow is right. You should give it a try.

By MM_DD at 19,Mar,19 23:11
I use a massager. I hold it directly on my frenulum and let it work its magic. My husband uses it on me when we make love. It gives me the best orgasms!

By MM_DD at 17,Mar,19 15:07
Definitely. My go-to was Vaseline. It felt great, but it always left a heavy residue on my hands and, of course, on my penis. I would have to wash my hands several times after masturbating, and even then I could never get the Vaseline off completely until I showered.

Years later I discovered the delights of using massagers/vibrators, so that's my go-to these days whenever I feel the need to masturbate. Much prefer it over the "old days"!

By MM_DD at 14,Mar,19 11:40

By MM_DD at 10,Mar,19 04:21
Chocolate milkshake made with vanilla ice cream.

By MM_DD at 17,Feb,19 17:10
My husband...but if we're excluding spouses, I would pick my very first boyfriend/lover. I've fantasized for years how wonderful it would be to make love to him again.

By MM_DD at 26,Jan,19 03:02
Thanks!

By MM_DD at 25,Jan,19 16:14

By MM_DD at 24,Jan,19 12:48

By MM_DD at 24,Jan,19 11:59
Geez, that really stinks. I agree with Scorpio69...or maybe get a boyfriend instead.

By MM_DD at 21,Jan,19 22:08
In 2016 I created a calendar keeping track of every time I gave my husband a blowjob. Was both challenging and exciting! By the end of the year the final tally was 205.

By MM_DD at 17,Jan,19 17:17
Good point.

By MM_DD at 17,Jan,19 17:11
I think there are different levels of flirting. If it's flirting without the intention of hooking up with that person for sex, then I don't see it as harmful. The key is to recognize and respect the boundaries of your relationship. As long as you and your partner are in agreement over what's OK and what's not OK, that's most important.

By MM_DD at 12,Jan,19 21:26
Thanks!

By MM_DD at 12,Jan,19 21:25
Thanks, my friend!

By MM_DD at 11,Jan,19 12:15

By MM_DD at 30,Dec,18 19:09
Oh yes, definitely! Love those wonderful groans and moans my man makes when he's cumming...also when he's getting close. The sounds of his pleasure turn me on as much as the thrill of sucking him and feeling him unload in my mouth.

By MM_DD at 21,Dec,18 23:28
I honestly cannot imagine not swallowing my man's load. Heck, that's what I'm down there for in the first place. It's my reward for doing a good job.

By MM_DD at 18,Dec,18 00:16
I know the rate has gone down significantly since the 60's, but it seems to have ebbed and flowed quite a bit over the past couple of decades. In the South the infant circumcision rate is still pretty high, but in the West it's extremely low.

All I know is, I'm eternally grateful to have found and married a Southern-born fellow who was lucky enough to escape the knife. I absolutely cherish his foreskin.

By MM_DD at 20,Nov,18 11:56
You are truly one of the luckiest people on the planet to get to make love to such an exquisite example of male perfection. Wishing you both the best.

By MM_DD at 27,Oct,18 14:58
Good points. The fact is any kind of same-sex activity between two men is still very heavily stigmatized. In fact, I would venture to say gay male sex has become even more stigmatized in the past 20 years. Personal progress has been replaced by political progress. But that's another topic altogether.

By MM_DD at 25,Oct,18 11:03
No, it does not. I know people will continue to argue this to the ends of the earth and back, but my feeling is that just because you're on the receiving end of a sexual act and enjoy it does NOT automatically make you attracted to or sexually interested in the person performing that act on you. Yes, I will concede that most straight guys would never let a guy go down on them, but that's MOST, not ALL. Some guys just really want to get good head, and they know they're far more likely to get that from another guy. They also know a guy is more likely to swallow their load. They're not attracted to guys, but they're not repulsed by them either.

A friend of mine from college told me a guy gave him a blowjob once, and it caused him to question his sexuality because, in his own words, it was the "best blowjob I've ever had in my life." The guy made him cum and more than likely swallowed his load (which I'll bet he's never experienced since then). When the same guy propositioned him later on for a repeat performance, my friend declined. I asked my friend if he felt an attraction to this guy and wanted to do anything to him in return, and he said no. Then I explained to him that no, he wasn't gay or bi; he just happened to get a REALLY good blowjob, and it just happened to be from another guy.

I know others will disagree, and that's fine. I also know there's a lot of bullshit out there, especially from guys who love to contradict themselves when it comes to matters of sexuality. But to me, this is one of those things that's simply not cut and dried or black and white.

By MM_DD at 24,Oct,18 01:09
1. What's your preferred penis length (erect) to suck?
My husband's is 6.5" erect, and that seems to be a perfect fit for me; so I would say anywhere between 6.5" and 7". But I would love to go down on a much longer one.

2. Preferred girth?
Medium, I guess.

3. Cut or uncut?
Definitely uncut.

4. Pubic hair?
Natural all the way.

5. How old were you when you first fantasized about sucking a penis?
Oh geez...maybe early teens? Not sure. I always knew I was attracted to penises but didn't really have a concept of sucking them till later on.

6. How old when you first took a penis in your mouth?
I was 26. It was my first boyfriend's. It was average in length and pencil-thin, like his body. It was very exciting but awkward. I didn't manage to bring him to orgasm, but he stayed rock hard.

7. Why do you like to suck cock?
Because as a gay man, there's nothing more thrilling to me than to take another man's penis into my mouth and suck on it until he gets so aroused that he finally has an orgasm and ejaculates in my mouth. I wish I were a poet or at least gifted enough as a writer to describe how fulfilling it is for me, but that's the best I can do. It's just something I really, really enjoy doing and think about all the time.

By MM_DD at 24,Oct,18 00:52
Is that what you'd really like to be?

By MM_DD at 20,Oct,18 15:36

By MM_DD at 11,Oct,18 11:12
Thanks!

By MM_DD at 10,Oct,18 11:20
I think oral alone isn't enough to get some guys off. I very rarely cum from oral myself. My hubby is the only one who's ever been able to get me off from sucking alone. It really takes a special effort on his part, and he has to do it in a particular way to get me that aroused. But even then, it's not a definite guarantee that I'll cum. Whenever it does happen, though, man, it's incredible!

By MM_DD at 10,Oct,18 11:09
I like natural. If a man is naturally hairy, then I like him hairy. If he's naturally smooth, then I like him smooth. If he's somewhere in the middle, then that's what I like too!

By MM_DD at 08,Oct,18 02:57
I wouldn't be complaining either! I love giving blowjobs far, far more than I like getting them in return. If my hubby decided he didn't want to suck my cock again, I wouldn't be bothered by that at all. It's nice, don't get me wrong, and he gives me the best head I've ever had, but most of the time I prefer a different kind of stimulation to get off.

By MM_DD at 07,Oct,18 21:23
Really sorry to hear that, bud. A shame because judging from your pic, you have a really delicious-looking cock. Looks like the perfect size for sucking.

By MM_DD at 07,Oct,18 21:18
That's awesome. I can understand why. You have a fantastic cock!

By MM_DD at 07,Oct,18 21:16
That's awesome for both of you. Just checked out your page. Holy fuck, your tools are incredible. Damn...your partner is a very lucky man!

By MM_DD at 07,Oct,18 20:59
That's awesome. This is the only pic I've got of my husband actually shooting inside my mouth. It's not a good one (kinda blurry), but I still think it's a hot pic. Still can't believe I managed to snap it.