Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Spaced19

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #494374 at 30,Apr,16 01:18
Anyone know what happened to Spaced19? And yes I see that she is gone, just wondering if anyone knew why.

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 04,Jul,16 05:50 other posts of bella! 
For the two of you that actually missed her, it looks like it's your lucky day! Spaced19 has returned as Spaced-19

/member.php?w=515381

Just be cautious, you don't want to get yourself caught up in a questionable conversation with her and get yourself in deep water with admin!
--------------------------------------- added after 18 hours

Rather then hum this in your head, don't be shy, sing out loud......

I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a Brain.
By leopoldij at 04,Jul,16 18:05 other posts of leopoldij 
She's a babe, isn't she?
[deleted image]
By #485312 at 04,Jul,16 23:05
yeah leo, don't go talking sexy to her, this isn't a sex site that you should talk in such a way or take your clothes off for the pure pleasure of others *lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Jul,16 23:23 other posts of leopoldij 
What are you talking about? Have you joined your local religious club? I do as I wish. This girl is hot. By the way, I don't just show my cock , I prefer to show the pussies I fuck. It's exciting. I like to watch and, not to be selfish and also contribute equally, I show too. As much as I can. Sometimes I think I've taken hot pics and videos during sex, only to discover, later, that they're terrible. Wish I had a photographer. A female one. I'd pay her in kind. Guess how.
By #485312 at 05,Jul,16 07:58
lol, l know you'd pay her well with plenty of sexy time...yeah its hard getting good shots when youre fucking or trying to play hard...get a good video cam and use good light, you can always take some stills off the vid, most of my pics are stills off vids that we've taken...*lix*
By leopoldij at 05,Jul,16 20:41 other posts of leopoldij 
Oh no. I can't do that. I can't set the stage with lighting, etc, they wouldn't like it, they'd refuse to fuck. So I do what I can do with my mobile phone on one hand. That's about it. He he.

By leopoldij at 04,Jul,16 23:24 other posts of leopoldij 
And since you talked about such things, let me show you what I did between work shifts, in the early afternoon today.
[deleted image]
I skipped lunch to do this.

By leopoldij at 04,Jul,16 18:05 other posts of leopoldij 
So fucking good! [deleted image]

By leopoldij at 30,Apr,16 02:43 other posts of leopoldij 
He's spaced out.

By #496814 at 30,Apr,16 02:25
She was spacing!

Its the biggest unfortunate downside of this site. You build up some good online contacts, but someday they will be gone and lost instantly.

Adult Discussion Forum