pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Dominant men with BIG dicks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #363802 at 01,May,16 04:21
Anyone else get turned on by Dominant men that are selfish and only care about they're own pleasure! I LOVE being used and making Dominant men cum!

Similar topics: 1.Big fat cock for sale   2.roleplay ?   3.Are you Submissive or Dominant?   4.Any male/female dominants who like controlling a submissive on webcam?   5.Selfish Dominant Wanted  

New Comment

Comments:
By bil47 at 23,Mar,20 18:07 other posts of bil47 
I get very aroused fantasizing being a slutty submissive sex-slave to a dominant man. Not much experience with it in real life, however.

By #613707 at 23,Mar,20 17:08
Oh yeah,use me!

By bikev at 05,Mar,19 08:23 other posts of bikev 
I love being used by dominant men. If they have a big cock then even better.

By #580165 at 05,Mar,19 07:18
I love to get served orally and with hands by a gay-man... I am a bit macho, I know. But my partners like it

[deleted image]

By knewbi at 04,Mar,19 19:35 other posts of knewbi 
I love sucking cock so much that this does not matter. if he likes my work he will be back for more

By #576878 at 14,Jan,19 03:06
I get turned on by dominant men with huge cocks as well.I feel so submissive for them and want to serve them good.I would let them use my mouth or ass as they please.

[deleted image]

By #568553 at 08,Jan,19 14:00
[deleted image]

I love dominating a woman especially when she sees my size.

By #572448 at 22,Nov,18 21:10
Would love to meet and be dominated by that kind of man

By #572188 at 18,Nov,18 14:25
[deleted image]
I love dominant men with huge dicks.I just give them my booty to fuck.They use my butt all they want and when they finished and filled my asshole with their loads I feel like a real cumslut
By #485312 at 20,Nov,18 01:58
l bet you do, yeah nothing better than having your hole pounded by a huge cock, l bet you love the thick ones too *lix*

By RealTitsLover at 27,Sep,17 15:27 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Pretty sure I have a big dick and I can be dominant if it's what a girl wants, but I really like seeing a GIRL that's selfish and only cares about HER own pleasure. Using my cock as her plaything without concerning herself with how it feels to me. It's not as typical and common as a guy being that way, from what I'm told.

By #311947 at 26,Sep,17 21:25

By bil47 at 25,Sep,17 14:36 other posts of bil47 
I enjoy being sexually submissive to a Dom guy. But I also like "vanilla" sex, where the goal is to pleasure each other equally and without any drama.

By #542058 at 25,Sep,17 11:29
Yeah same. Im a bottom whos only purpose is to use my holes to make a big dicked top dominate and subvert me

By WristThick at 09,May,16 00:18 other posts of WristThick 
I'm very dominant, but never self centered. I love to give and receive super strong orgasms. So what does that make me?

By #6568 at 01,May,16 10:26
No, I greatly dislike pushy selfish people of either sex...and anyway, that is NOT being dominant. Dominant people are those who have natural leadership and are often charming with real grace...much more attractive!

.......Also there is much evidence to suggest that the worlds worst 'dominators' were very underendowed in the genital dept. Just last week the BBC News website had a piece about Hitler having a 'micropenis' and there have been similar suggestions about the actual features of Napoleon.....not so much "not tonight Josephine" as "we're not searching for it tonight Josephine".....

Neither sex need to be well endowed to be exciting and gifted lovers, and while **** of personality can be very exciting the best sex is about giving as well as receiving and "domination" is better translated as "loving encouragement"........You should try it sometime!
By #363802 at 01,May,16 16:05
WOW! Well,I find self centered guys with BIG dicks,very sexy!

Adult Discussion Forum