Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Strip Club Fears

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 06,Jun,16 04:32
I don't have any in my area, but I've always wanted to visit one. but my fat.her drilled it into me that they attract criminals, and I might get mugged in the parking lot if I go alone. He said that If I do go, I should take at least two friends with me so I'm safe. but that's just not my style.

Is there any truth to what he says?

Similar topics: 1.Anyone like strip poker?   2.landing strip for men??   3.Truthbetold   4.Pussycats in Portland OR.   5.A special post for overeight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #519017 at 31,Aug,16 08:54
There are safe strip clubs and dangerous strip clubs. Never enter the type where there's a girl outside enticing you in for a drink or good time. Best are the striptease bars which are normal bars with a stage where the girls strip and dance nude (lots round Shoreditch in London, England and other European cities). There's always a bouncer to stop trouble and to enforce the no touching rule. I've been going to striptease bars alone for 20 years and had no trouble whatsoever, even in the back lounges where the girls give "private dances" and sometimes ignore the no touching rule if you treat them well!

By routemaster at 06,Jun,16 05:23 other posts of routemaster 
You could well get mugged going to or from a strip club but that could happen to any one of us ANYWHERE and at any time. If we all spent our lives worrying about "what if", we'd never go anywhere. Its a bit like saying, on a winter's day, "I'd better not go out in case I slip on the ice." If you want to go to a strip club, then go and I hope you have a GREAT time
By #454258 at 08,Jun,16 18:34
thanks. I think if I go during the day I'll be fine

Adult Discussion Forum