Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Truthbetold

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #506229 at 16,Oct,16 20:23
Hi everybody again. I'm not asking whether I should or shouldn't I just wanted people's opinions on this. My husband and I were at a strip club last weekend and we were approached by an older guy maybe early fifties and bluntly but respectfully offered us $2500 to have no limits sex with me for a night. Real indecent proposal lol. I didn't do it but now I'm thinking that's still a good bit of money for an everyday working couple for one night. Does that make me a bad person? Please pm or comment. Thnxs! And yes my Hubbie did get offended and defend me for just a random man to come up to me like that.

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 20,Oct,16 22:50 other posts of botanic 
I am sure you are a real person and very beautiful too , but honestly if a guy really has $2,500 to blow on a night of passion he could get that anywhere without risking a punch in the gob from the lady's partner .
By #506229 at 21,Oct,16 13:12
I agree. I couldn't see myself doing that if I was an older man to anybody much less married and when we go to the strip club I like to dance on stage with the strippers after I've had a couple drinks and they always take my clothes off so he might have felt more comfortable with his approach because my Hubbie was already watching me half naked in public.

By botanic at 20,Oct,16 22:47 other posts of botanic 
didnt they make a movie of this ?

By #506229 at 16,Oct,16 20:37
By phart at 20,Oct,16 21:14 other posts of phart 

By #496814 at 16,Oct,16 22:32
Everyone working for a boss, like me, is a prostitute. Cant see why selling your vagina would make you a bad person. I sell my hands and brain, mot much difference imo. If I could sell my penis for a night for a monthly salary I wouldn't hestitate, even if Im in a relation.
By bella! at 17,Oct,16 00:52 other posts of bella! 
Really, Filly? You wouldn't hesitate to sell your penis for a night for a monthly salary even if you were in a relationship?
By #496814 at 17,Oct,16 03:39
Im quite sure my partner would agree. She wouldn't be my partner if she's too jealous for a thing like this. Besides, we would probably discuss it beforehand.
By bella! at 17,Oct,16 03:48 other posts of bella! 
Probably? Oh, "probably" is not a definitive "definitely". Or is it possible that your "probably" could mean "maybe not"?
By #496814 at 17,Oct,16 07:34
Let me put it this way: the money is not worth losing my relationship for. So if she says no with good arguments I might say no too. My freedom however is worth losing a relationship for. My partner doesn't own me or my body and vice versa.
Mind: I haven't had sex or felt the need to have sex outside my relationships, but if doing so would result in an immediate breakup, my partner probably wouldn't become my gf in the first place. Breaking up because of jealousy is just lame, but 'cheating' might be a sign of something else which could lead to breakup.
By #506229 at 19,Oct,16 15:46
If my Hubbie had a problem with it if any kind no would be my automatic response.

By #486048 at 16,Oct,16 22:10
well I wouldn't no matter how much money I was offered.and rihtly so your hubby was offended.

By #506229 at 16,Oct,16 21:46
Thanks me!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Thanks Mr

By mrmeister at 16,Oct,16 21:40 other posts of mrmeister 
You only live once...life is short....you are beautiful....but the answer is 'no'...no limits...no...
It's your body, you set some limits....and then , maybe...

Adult Discussion Forum