reassure her you wont kiss her till you brush your teeth, tell her her pussy is the sweetest thing and you cant get enough...and if she doesn't want to taste it, than all the more for you *Lix*
to see cum running out of her pussy gorgeous open wet cunt.
Loved the cum running into her bumhole.
Sure she is a joy to finger suck and fuck and I would love to suck her after you have tucked her to
By #187362 at 28,Jun,16 10:50
so nice words.....
By #485312 at 21,Jun,16 04:26
[deleted image]
l'd let you eat the come out it *lix*
By #131042 at 21,Jun,16 06:15
I'd eat that all night especially after regular filling with my hot, thick cum x
By #485312 at 23,Jun,16 08:52
hot smoothie...you sound like lots of fun *lix*
By #187362 at 28,Jun,16 10:49
sure...It will be nice...
By #311947 at 27,Jun,16 16:56
Every time!
By #512948 at 27,Jun,16 14:58
i love licking pussy, ass, taste cum i'll practically do anything
By #508255 at 21,Jun,16 07:14
All the time no matter who's cum it is I always enjoy it.
By #503815 at 19,Jun,16 11:15
Yes! I do almost every time.
By #510909 at 19,Jun,16 01:40
Yeah definately
By #462085 at 19,Jun,16 00:30
I would lick it out of her pussy and ass
By #506845 at 16,Jun,16 18:52
Why not? Out my gf's yes but wife's no! Lol
By #23212 at 17,Jun,16 04:18
Would you care to tell us why this difference?
By #506845 at 17,Jun,16 05:24
GF loves it, wife isn't interested!
By #225374 at 17,Jun,16 23:54
That's why you have a girlfriend!
By #23212 at 18,Jun,16 02:01
Or, perhaps the GF is why his wife does not like it?
noo she wants my cum all for her, i have to cum alwais in her mouth because she loves the taste and the only thing i can do is enjoying the blowjob and after a good kiss!
Loved the cum running into her bumhole.
Sure she is a joy to finger suck and fuck and I would love to suck her after you have tucked her to
l'd let you eat the come out it *lix*