Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

red bumps from shaving ??????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #458505 at 17,Jun,16 12:13
how do you keep from getting those dam red bumps from shaving? i have tried everything and i still get them. i only get them above my cock .

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Shaving Balls   4.i hate my body hair. shaving help needed.   5.White bumps  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 17,Jun,16 19:48 other posts of Ray10754 
When I used to shave daily before I removed all my body hair, I used a simple process, I would shave in the shower using a five blade razor and hair conditioner and warm water then the next two day I would use my electric shaver, then the razor again,never had a problem with bumps or razor burn,Always silky smooth.

Finally decided to get rid of ALL my body hair, Bought a Silken home lazor! Best thing I ever bought. No more hair at all and smooth as can be, Actually a few people on this site asked me how it worked and they bought there own and love it. I have a photo of it on my page if your interested.

By Cox4you at 17,Jun,16 19:47 other posts of Cox4you 
I agree with talk4s. Use a body shaver or trimmer first. Also try a shave balm with aloe Vera.

By #311947 at 17,Jun,16 18:20
I been shaving for 20 some years. I use Aveeno shave cream that helps with razor bumps and a clean razor. I use witch hazel afterward and use tea tree oil on my mons pubis (DO NOT use that on your cock or balls.I dont really have those issues. Ive heard coconut oil works well to shave with and as after care.

By #435701 at 17,Jun,16 17:26
Buy a body shaver, first. Then use 'Bikini Bare'. Shave with CLEAN razor only and very gently. Use witch hazel on area afterwards... Used razors have bacteria and cause bumps. After doing regularly, bumps rarely happen. Good luck!

Adult Discussion Forum