pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What's your definition of having sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #514830 at 28,Aug,16 12:24
Growing up nobody says what sex is, so we all put a twist on it. If we define what having sex is then we change the way people think.

If we say sex is helping another person feel good or helping them reach an orgasm. Wouldn't that change the way we have sex with people. If that's sex then a guy just getting himself off by cumming in a pussy is not sex. A wife who has no sex drive could still have sex with her husband if we define sex as helping the other person feel good or having an orgasm. Because she can do all kinds of thing to him to help him get off, even if she has little sex interest

We can all masturbate anytime we want, but having sex or having someone touch our bodies in a way that help us have an orgasm is way more fun. Having someone that wants to make our body and mind feel good is someone special.

Similar topics: 1.One last question   2.chastity   3.Definition of Fem   4.The myth of the "straight cocksucker"   5."Completely": A Definition  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 28,Aug,16 18:02
sex is sticking your dick in someone, usually their pussy, as sticking it in their mouth is oral sex, different to penetrative sex of the genitals, and if youre into men, its sticking you dick in their arse *lix*
By leopoldij at 25,Nov,16 04:08 other posts of leopoldij 
So getting a handjob from someone is not sex?
By #485312 at 08,Mar,18 12:26
no, that's a hand job, and if they do it with their feet, its a foot job, l'll let you get away with sticking your dick in their arse and calling it sex, only because its the same for boys and girls... *lix*
By leopoldij at 08,Mar,18 15:43 other posts of leopoldij 
Ok. Then Clinton was right: he didn't had sex with Monica.
He just let her give him a bj and she let him eat her cunt.

By #275407 at 05,Mar,18 17:39
My definition of having sex is thinking of sex with another person, so that means I can say I've had sex with all twenty five thousand members here on this site

By #463848 at 05,Mar,18 08:32
Penetration of some sort; although if foreplay proceeds it then I suppose I would count that as 'having' sex'.

Mutual wanking is a separate act but still very enjoyable

By #93221 at 25,Nov,16 13:28
I would say the definition of having sex is being intimate with someone in any way that results in one or both partners having an orgasm.

By #497672 at 21,Nov,16 16:03
Fucking mostly, but also any activity involving naked sexual arousal or oneself or another.

By qhaos at 18,Nov,16 12:26 other posts of qhaos 
Sex: insert staff A in hole B
By #485312 at 19,Nov,16 04:27
staff A can be cock, finger or tongue, hole B could be arse, pussy, hand or mouth...???*lix*

By #519017 at 17,Nov,16 23:18
Having sex is when someone else does something physical to your sex kit. Includes cocks, cunts, boobs and bums,.

Adult Discussion Forum