Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

my Neighbor

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by chubbyloves at 29,Oct,16 22:10  other posts of chubbyloves
My next door neighbor is in his 50, in good shape. He knows nothing about what I would like to do. His wife is a sexy red head. He is home most days, off on disability due to a knee injury. I would love to lay him back and give him a nice blow job. there has been no sex (except my own) for years and this has made me very horny. I always wanted to help him out.

Similar topics: 1.my sexxy neighbor patty!!   2.Accidental sexual encounter   3.Neighbor   4.Neighbor Saw   5.drunk bj  

New Comment

Comments:
By #512461 at 11,Nov,16 11:54
My house is at least 2m higher than the neighbours and you can see straight into both the bedroom windows either side , caught so much naked and fucking over the years all by chance and I do tell them to shut the blinds
By #435701 at 14,Nov,16 19:22
Guessin' they are ugly? Too old? Just NOT your cup of tea? Because there are lots of us that would love that kind of entertainment! For FREE!...OH...I get it...you are just being sarcastic!

By #522394 at 09,Nov,16 18:46
Are you friends now? Or just neighbors? If you are already close friends it may not be a problem taking it to the next stage. But if this just a guy you fancy you will have to lay some ground work I think. I would invite him out for a drink and see where it goes.

By #497672 at 09,Nov,16 15:07
Don't you fancy the sexy redhead?

By chubbyloves at 08,Nov,16 22:50 other posts of chubbyloves 
Philly is to cold, makes my meat shrink

By pifad at 30,Oct,16 13:52 other posts of pifad 
Move next door to me

Adult Discussion Forum