Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

drunk bj

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #322251 at 22,Nov,12 05:02
Anyone who recently sucked a guys cock drunk? I am straight but the othern night i was drinking with my neighbor and we were taking shots i guess i got wasted and pulled my cock out my neighbor closed the garage then started sucking my cock i came n about 5 mins then i dropped n sucked him off but dont remeber a fucking thing!

Similar topics: 1.fucking when you're drunk   2.drunk...willing to please..then this happened!   3.Has anyone sucked a step dad, dad or family member when they were **** drunk   4.can't get it hard to drunk need help on skype   5.Me drunk and passed out  

New Comment

Comments:
By #509942 at 07,Nov,16 04:59
His wife knocked on the door as i was cuming but he didn't stop till i shot my cum in his mouth. He told her i was

By #509942 at 07,Nov,16 04:56
Wow that was awesome
He was waiting for me
Pulled my shorts down and sucked my dick and let me cum in his mouth

By #509942 at 06,Nov,16 23:56
He's been in there awhile. I think I'll go see if he needs some help

By #509942 at 06,Nov,16 23:52
Been drinking with my neighbor
getting cold outside. We just went inside. He went to use the bathroom. Hmmm

By #509942 at 05,Nov,16 02:35
I went to use the bathroom at my neighbors house and left the door open a little bit
He came in and pulled my shorts down and sucked my dick

By chubbyloves at 29,Oct,16 22:34 other posts of chubbyloves 
when I was young. Smoked some great pot with a friend while spending the night. Got talking about how his girlfriend always would leave him horny. He got a hard on while talking about it. So I reached over and rubbed it. He did not push me away. I gave him one of the nicest BJ's of my life and swallowed every drop. I told him the next day that I was sorry that I got carried away. he said he enjoyed it but would not return the favor. I gave him a lot more over the years. he came to visit me after I was married and moved out of state. Wife worked nights and while having some beer. he asked me if I still like to suck cock. I gave him a BJ every day he was there when I could. I would jack off in front of him after and he liked watching. Just loved sucking his cock

By Ray10754 at 24,Nov,12 02:30 other posts of Ray10754 
Sounds to me like your looking for attention! In your other post (sucking dads friend) you claim to have been drunk and conciquently wound up sucking off your dads best friend.Also in that post you claimed to be (shitfaced) also,but again you seem to remember doing it. So with that being said I ask you this ! Do you still think your streight ??? Admit it your at least Bi. OH and by the way,By your own addmission on your profile you list yourself as (BI SEXUAL) interested in both men and woman!
So why posthere in the fourm that your straight??

By slipper at 24,Nov,12 02:18 other posts of slipper 
"...but, dont remeber a fucking thing!" Then, how do you know? Did he tell you, show you the video? Sounds like a potential ploy to get you to do it again, sober! Enjoy!

By #324271 at 23,Nov,12 17:37
I've thought about this scenario many times, and it driven has many powerful orgasms. I am 61 and have had lots of lovers of the female persuasion. I would love this opportunity. Fucking horny thinking about it.....hot
By spermkiss at 24,Nov,12 01:54 other posts of spermkiss 
You're yet another straight man who wants to suck cock.

DO IT! You'll be glad your did. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, as exciting, rewarding, satisfying and fulfilling as taking another man's cock into your mouth and using your mouth to bring him to climax.

By #322251 at 23,Nov,12 05:42
Well my neighbor told me the details u ever think of that
By spermkiss at 23,Nov,12 23:11 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, this has some plausibility. Not much, but some.

To get down to the nitty-gritty here, if your neighbor recounted the details later when he was sober, that can mean only one thing: he enjoyed sucking you off and he wants to do it again. The fact that you put this story up for comment can mean only one thing: you enjoyed sucking him off and want to do it again.

So get busy! The two of you can be not only friends and neighbors, but also suck buddies. And neither of you has to turn in your straight membership card if you do this. A lot of straight guys like to suck cock. This is a subject that has come up time and time again here on the Forum.

I ask aqain, did he swallow? Did you?

By spermkiss at 22,Nov,12 19:08 other posts of spermkiss 
If you don't remember a thing, how do you remember that your neighbor closed the garage door, sucked you off and that you then sucked him?

Actually, this sort of thing happens all the time. Guys can be totally straight until the fourth or fifth beer and then they turn into champion cocksuckers. The next day they go into denial, saying something like "Christ, was I drunk last nite!"

By the way, did he swallow?

Adult Discussion Forum