to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Guilt

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #523970 at 08,Dec,16 23:48
I'm wondering if the married/involved guys here feel guilty about playing with guys. After giving a guy a blow job I felt unbelievably bad for the next week at least. The guilt still bothers me. How do you rationalize it or deal with it? Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Should I feel guilty? Cheating?   2.Do you ever feel guilty?   3.Wanking and masturbating secrets   4.Suicide   5.Guilt of being naked with men.  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 08,Dec,16 23:53 other posts of botanic 
I dont feel any guilt . If I am doing it for fun and not for love I have no problem with it .
By bella! at 09,Dec,16 02:05 other posts of bella! 
Your profile states you are straight so is your spouse okay that you're indulging in this element of "fun"? Just curious, thank you.
By spermkiss at 09,Dec,16 05:53 other posts of spermkiss 
For what it's worth, bella!, a surprisingly large number of women have no problem with their husbands doing a little switch hitting. They might be upset if he were to go out and fuck another woman, but they find it titillating and exciting that he's sucking off another man.

Now I don't know what these gentlemen's wives think of this, but there is a very real possibility that they don't care.
By bella! at 11,Dec,16 22:33 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for your reply, spermkiss!

By botanic at 11,Dec,16 21:16 other posts of botanic 
Correct ... it is no threat to her . She wants to try a Fem on Fem encounter and I have no probs with that either . Life is for living and you only get one try at it. Of course we are all different and behave accordingly .
By bella! at 11,Dec,16 22:33 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, botanic!

By #523970 at 12,Dec,16 00:42
No my spouse has no idea. I don't know if the guilt is more intense because I'm cheating on her by sucking on a mans cock. I don't know if would feel the same if it was a woman. I have no emotional attachment and I am not attracted to men the same way I am to women. There is no romance involved. I have no desire to kiss a man I just want to suck their cock. I'm sure there are others that feel the same way. I'm sure there is some deep psychological reason for it. I rationalized it that it's something I can't get from her.

By cumjohn at 11,Dec,16 21:30 other posts of cumjohn 
I have a boyfriend but i can do whatever i like. But i need to tell him before if im having sex with someone else.

However, last weeks wednesday i had busy day and forgot to tell my boyfriend that i was about to get my dick sucked by someone else.

i didnt feel much guilt, even tough i knew i did the wrong thing.

By #523970 at 09,Dec,16 16:34
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm married and trying to deal with the guilt
By botanic at 11,Dec,16 21:19 other posts of botanic 
but what is the substance of your guilt . Do you feel guilty if you watch a film with someone else of have a meal or go for a drink ? What is guilt exactly ? It is certainly a learned behaviour and often religion is behind it either directly or culturally / traditionally .

Adult Discussion Forum