She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hetero mature--Like to try sucking cum out:***Is it safe?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #52018 at 13,Apr,10 05:16
Serious question. Hetero curious like to jo oral share cumming but cautious. How to know about safe sucking? Any guidelines or suggestions or advice. Thanks.

Similar topics: 1.What makes a pussy mature??   2.Comparison of young and mature cocks   3.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   4.HETERO!! yeah... right!!   5.Hallelujah! Now I understand!  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 13,Apr,10 06:16 other posts of spermkiss 
If I understand your question correctly, you're a heterosexual man who's curious about sucking cock and/or eating sperm and you're worried about STD's. Is this correct? The bad news is that nothing is 100 per cent safe. However, the risk isn't as bad as many would have you believe. I'm a mature gay man who's had two or three thousand different sex partners whom I'm sure I've sucked off at least six or eight thousand times. Sure, I've picked up the clap a few times, but this is treatable and considering the huge number of sex partners I've had the risk isn't that high. As for the biggie, HIV, everything I've read and heard indicate that it is extremely difficult or probably impossible to contract this thru oral sex, even swallowing sperm. So if you want to take sperm in your mouth, go for it.

Adult Discussion Forum