pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Balls Deep

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #511804 at 01,Jan,17 20:31
I was curious if the guys on the site with these well hung cocks are able to go balls deep on a vagina? Do the well hung guys go balls deep or do you have to go slow and not always get to bury the bone?

Similar topics: 1.Deep Penetration   2.Stretching Balls by vacuum pumping   3.Where do u like cum unloaded?   4.Lottortury   5.Is deep throat really better?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 17,Aug,17 13:56
it s strange , I ve found a few girls seem to show agony when I ve gone to the end of it. I've also found that a few girls seem to love it when I come deep inside them
By RealTitsLover at 17,Aug,17 14:36 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I noticed you only mentioned going to the end with the ones that felt agonizing pain. If you go almost to the end, there's no problem, it feels great. Doesn't seem strange to me.
By #455846 at 18,Aug,17 08:37
well, I ve never ever stopped, but I slow down and gently try and reach the end.

So you find it feels good , when his penis nearly reaches the end of your little sock ?

Do you think most girls feel this way

I noticed you look hot naked by the way
By #536760 at 18,Aug,17 08:56
Yea great tits

By RealTitsLover at 18,Aug,17 21:04 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Which set?

@Ramil1
I'm a guy. It says 'male' in my description, buddy. There's a post from me right under this one that talks about my cock, and I even have a low-quality pic of it way at the bottom of my page.

As for looking hot naked, thanks and I agree, but you could also be talking about any of the six girls in the other pics on there.

By RealTitsLover at 16,Aug,17 12:45 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I'm just long enough without being too long (so far). The girl I dated the longest and one other were 5'2" and 7ј" was the perfect length to just barely bottom out. They said it was the most amazing feeling, a deep tingling sensation. I know that any longer and I would've bottomed out hard, and considering that half the sex I've had in my life was with that one girl, I'm very happy that I'm not.

The thickness is definitely more than enough, since there's never been a pussy that wasn't very tight for me at 6.5" around. I have to loosen them up with a few fingers first so it's not too painful for 'em, and I have to wear XL condoms because large ones cut off circulation. It's a bit more of a hassle, but I do appreciate seeing how they walk afterward, and how it makes us both laugh.

Because of the thickness, and how it's even thicker at the base, it slows the thrust (even when she's on top) and it stops more gradually than if it wasn't so tight. So I dunno if they even hang low enough when I'm turned on, but my balls are never slapping into the girl while fucking, which is what I picture when I hear "balls deep"... Hopefully, that's not something they like enough to feel like they're missing out.

By #518391 at 16,Aug,17 10:12
With only 5 inches, I have no problem going balls deep! And pushing right down on the base of my hard cock just enhances my orgasm.
[deleted image]

By nekekal at 02,Jan,17 19:21 other posts of nekekal 
I was only ever with one woman who could take my full cock up to my balls and want more. But I never got to try any really deep penetration positions with her. Like feet over my shoulders. But it was fabulous. To just fuck with wild abandon was incredible.

Most women I have been with bottom out with a couple inches of cock left. And none of the women have enjoyed having their cervix pounded. Careful fucking is not the best, but better than no fucking at all.

Given the choice I would like a shorter cock, and probably fatter as women like the stretched filled feeling. A woman's cunt really doesn't have many sensitive nerve endings in most of the length. Just in the first inch or two.

Unfortunately, my cock got narrower towards the base, so when I was fully in, they could not feel it down at their cunt opening and could feel it at their cervix.
By #511804 at 02,Jan,17 20:53
Interesting, you confirm what he said it was like when he dated. Only one girl could take him whole, it was my wife's GF and she loved big cocks.

Now his wife of 30 years seldom wants sex, maybe 3 times a year. I would like some more girth as well, my length seems fine, but many years ago my wife when intoxicated did mention a little more girth would be nice.

On the plus side as she got older she is getting tighter. When fully excited I just fill a TP tube and have 1.5 inches sticking out the end.

By #511804 at 04,Jan,17 23:18
I only hit my wife's cervix once and awhile when legs legs are way up.

By #6568 at 02,Jan,17 09:47
it's only good manners to go carefully and not hurt a woman or cause her discomfort. also, it depends very much on the situation...if the woman is properly aroused and the position etc but all the women of my experience could take full penetration in at least some positions and enjoy it. it's not just about length...i'm quite thick and have an upwards curve. You don't read about it much but women (just like men) are not all the same size and shape, or vaginal angle in their pelvic cavity. All teh women i have been with prefered to be 'levered' and stretched and have it rotated inside them rather than straight thrusts. The thrusting was for me to really enjoy orgasm at the end and there was a sense of them putting up with it to get me off!....it was not the part of penetration that they obviously enjoyed or prefered.

One partner much prefered to be penetrated from behind and her 'curve' was opposite to mine. She loved to be stretched and for it to be pulled upwards inside her. She would flex her vagina as if she wanted to straighten me out! This eventually caused her to grunt and then to cry out!...she obviously loved the difference in 'fit'....but I stopped having my orgasm inside her as my final thrusts were obviously uncomfortable for her.
By #511804 at 02,Jan,17 17:01
Thanks for the only reply, it was as I expected. I read that women enjoy one night stands with large cocks but prefer average size cocks for regular sex.

I do the best I can with what I have and so far no complaints.

Adult Discussion Forum