Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Funny story. Reply.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124456 at 24,Jan,17 18:28
So i went to highschool with this gay guy. And i've considered hanging out with him. I was talking to him and he goes "Have you ever been ate out? it feels better than that dildo" so i proceed to say that i've never been ate out and then ask him if he likes the taste of shit considering shit is what comes out of my ass. He gets mad and starts saying "Ewwww most people keep their ass clean" blah blah blah. Like obviously he didn't know that poop came out of the thing he wanted to eat.I go to tell him that if he eats an asshole then hes obviously going to smell/taste poop somewhat. Then he goes " i don't wanna chill with you" after saying he wanted to eat my ass out 'So bad" haha. I'm so confused. Like is there any possible way you can keep your asshole clean and have it not smell or taste like poop?