She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do women find attractive about a man's cock head

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #174339 at 03,Mar,17 23:31
A question for women My Wife says that you cock head is the most arousing part of the penis for her is this true for all women And what is it arouses them about it is it size shape color Of the head

Similar topics: 1.Who has jacked-off looking at my pics or my girls?   2.Does Anybody Else Find Oldmen Dressing In Women's Clothes Unattractive?   3.What's your favorite part?   4.What do you find attractive in a cock?   5.No interest in opposite sex, but not a lesbian.  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 27,Jul,21 00:32 other posts of leopoldij 
Women power

[deleted image]

By qhaos at 14,Mar,17 06:13 other posts of qhaos 
My wife loves that my cock is veiny, she spend a lot of time following my veins with her fingertips. My ex was like your wife, she loved my glans so much

By bella! at 03,Mar,17 23:52 other posts of bella! 
Gee, I think that what women find arousing will differ from woman to woman, no? Think about it, what you might find visually attractive and stimulating on a woman may not be every man's "cup of tea".

Your wife is drawn to the glans, personally, I find a man's balls so much more exciting.
By #174339 at 06,Mar,17 07:02
Thank you for your insight and I suppose you're right it will vary from person to person and yes she is attracted two big mushroom head. Maybe even a little bit obsessed to each his own I reckon

By #509888 at 14,Mar,17 05:51
Thanks bella

Adult Discussion Forum