Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

LOWER HANGING BALLS AND MUSHROOM PENIS HEADS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445533 at 18,May,17 16:17
Has anyone made their balls hang lower? If so how did you do it? What about penis head size, anyone know how to make it bigger? Thanks in advance, been wanting to know how.

Similar topics: 1.hanging balls.......   2.lower hanging balls   3.mushroom heads   4.Mushroom heads...and MORE mushroom heads...   5.Nice mushroom heads  

New Comment

Comments:
By #451923 at 21,May,17 22:11
I could only tell you about my personal experiences in expanding the head or glans. I ran into this by accident and didn't know this was going to happen but I had my frenulum removed and before that I was not able to wear or keep my foreskin retracted. Once it was removed I was so amazed at how far back I could pull my skin and it looked nice like it was circumcised. I soon found myself keeping the skin back all the time and I did it for over a year. Well I started to get interested in foreskin play and docking again but realized I cold not pull my foreskin back over the head because the head had desensitized and grew twice the size from not having to stay inside the restricting foreskin so the head grew twice the size. I panicked but then remembered my early years of fun foreskin stretching. I stretched my skin to pull back over the bigger head and eventually stay covered when hard. I loved that time in my life as I could get carried away with stretching play every day. Before I knew it I was able to dock no problem and now I keep my foreskin long and loose to allow the head to stay enlarged and also keep docking with other cut curious guys.

By spermkiss at 18,May,17 21:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Low hangers are every man's dream, they just look so great swinging about as he fucks. As I understand it, the scrotal sack and the connecting tissue to the testicles CAN BE stretched by putting a collar around the balls and hanging weights from it. This could take months or years, however. And how does one live his life with weights hanging from his balls? I suppose he could wear loose fitting pants with the weights hanging down one leg.

As for glans (dick head) size and shape, you pretty much have to live with what you were born with. It is genetically determined and cannot be changed.
By #445533 at 19,May,17 17:23
Thank you so much for the info, very helpful. It's true you can't do nothing about the dickhead. I've done research and nothing is out there.

Adult Discussion Forum