Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

hanging balls.......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88663 at 07,Aug,10 15:04
My left ball hangs lower than my right, and I've noticed to be true with a lot of the balls on this sight. Is this common do all left nuts hang lower than right? Why!

Similar topics: 1.Who loves Low hanging balls too?   2.Loose Nuts   3." Low hanging balls "   4.lower hanging balls   5.Who has the lowest hanging balls on the site?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Pauli at 18,Aug,10 13:36 other posts of Pauli 
"Nearly all men have one testicle that hangs lower than the other one. Scientists think this may be so that they don't hit against each other. It can be either the left or the right that hangs lower, but in 85% of men, it is the left one. The left testicle usually descends first and this may affect which one hangs lower."
Wikipedia

By #48122 at 18,Aug,10 07:02
I fit the left lower description

[deleted image]

By JeffinKS at 14,Aug,10 15:54 other posts of JeffinKS 
is this what you are talking about?
[deleted image]

By #66466 at 09,Aug,10 13:15
ive heard it goes with being right handed and left handed....my right hangs lower that left and i am right handed. just a thought.
By spermkiss at 09,Aug,10 17:00 other posts of spermkiss 
I, too, have heard that it goes with with handedness. A right handed man's left testicle usually hangs lower than his right and vice versa. Since most men are right handed it follows that more left testicles would hang lower.

There are exceptions, however. I'm right handed and my right testicle hangs lower.

And, yes, Mr cravecock this is completely normal. Very few men's testicles both hang at exactly the same level.
By #22155 at 10,Aug,10 05:43
I'm not sure about this. especially since you and littledick gave two different "rules" for how it is supposed to work...

For me, I am right handed, and my right nut hangs *slightly* lower, however....

....is handedness genetic at all? I thought it was learned. In which case, even if there is correlation, there can't be causation....
By spermkiss at 10,Aug,10 15:54 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, handedness is definately genetic, not a learned trait. It's anyone's guess, however, why handedness would be related to which testicle hangs lower.

As to where I read this, it was in a sex advice column in a magazine, though I do not remember the magazine or the columnist's name. (It was not Dan Savage.) The letter writer had asked about this very subject of one testicle hanging lower and the columnist, who presumably had done some research, mentioned the handedness matter. He was careful to point out that there are exceptions. You, littledick and I are three exceptions.
By #22155 at 10,Aug,10 20:07
Interesting!

Well, it seems that the relationship is not causal, then, even if there is a high correlation?
By spermkiss at 11,Aug,10 18:31 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, what do you know? I just did my own internet search ("handedness and testicles") and discovered that it has been observed for centuries that most right handed men have lower hanging left testicles.

Isn't the internet great? It never ceases to amaze me the things one can find out there.

By #88520 at 10,Aug,10 21:02
left one for me also

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum