to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dick performance after 60

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #497509 at 22,May,17 16:16
I am 62. Size of my dick was 17 cm by 14 cm before 55. But now it seems that its size is diminishing . Is it because of less hard erection compare to earlier days ? But when it gets hard, my wife complains of much pain during insertion and she tells that my dick has become bigger . She asks me to take some ed pills.

Similar topics: 1.Dick Performance. How long can you last in bed?   2.how do women feel a thin dick best?   3.CBD Oil, anyone use it?   4.cock feedback   5.What vitamins & supplement help longer sex?  

New Comment

Comments:
By chubbyloves at 22,May,17 18:16 other posts of chubbyloves 
Ask your doctor and stock up on ED pills. I don't know what one has to do with the other. If your dick is hurting her because it is to large, it is not ED. She need to see a doctor and have that checked. Some times the walls can start thinning. If that is the case, fix it now before you love life goes down the drain
By #6568 at 24,May,17 06:49
If your wife is also about your age the she is likely having age associated problems herself. The vagina of a post menopausal woman often has much less flexibility and much less natural lubrication....

.....Perhaps the pair of you should see a doctor or a sex therapist and sort out your problems intelligently then you ca nenjoy many more years of happy sex and love-making.

Adult Discussion Forum