She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dick Performance. How long can you last in bed?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17872 at 23,Jul,09 18:06
How long does your average sex session last? How many times can you cum in one fuck session? What is considered satisfactory for you or your sex partner? For me, the average non-stop fuck period varies from 15-40 minutes. If I'm with the right person I can usually repeat this from 2-4 times per session. This is not including oral, foreplay or fondling/making out etc. Just dick time. If I'm not with an actively particpating (a cold fish) sex partner this time can be reduced considerably. As I've gotten older and more experienced it takes more than just a hot piece of ass to hold my attention. So, how does it go for you? Do you have a high performance penis or an underpowered pecker?

Similar topics: 1.Cock Size Insecurity   2.Does a dick get shorter with age?   3.How long do you have intercourse for?   4.Looking f/long skinny dick in South Jersey...   5.Dick performance after 60  

New Comment

Comments:
By #559497 at 02,Feb,19 19:18
Depending on the position, I cum within minutes or I can last over half an hour. But my erection doesn't go away after an orgasm so it doesn't really matter how long I can last, I'll keep going anyway

By #566722 at 15,Sep,18 16:13
My average sex session last about 20 minutes.In one fuck session I could cum 3 time at least.Satisfactory for me is when my orgasm is strong and ejaculation is huge.I think I have a high performance penis.

By onthelose at 27,Dec,17 22:10 other posts of onthelose 
I wonder how much of this is bravado and how much is wishful thinking, after all whos going to know if you are telling the truth, NO ONE.
By #457614 at 30,Dec,17 07:41
He's not making any ridiculous claims here. 15 to 40 minutes with an active and engaged partner, but less with a boring partner, seems pretty normal to me.

By #64328 at 26,Dec,17 19:26
Ive always have had good control. usually 10 to 20 minutes is more than enough time to make my girl cum at least once and sometime 2 or 3 times. With forplay it could be over an hour. Keep it mind that at times we can both cun sometimes in a couple minutes and both be satisfied. She has said while masturbating she can cum in less that 2 minutes when she wants to. If need be i can in a minute or less

By exhibit at 26,Dec,17 13:34 other posts of exhibit 
I agree about as getting older the experience changes, for the better I think. A good session is probably 2 to 3 hours. This includes a lot of foreplay,mutual oral, toys, cuddling, talking and as many orgasms as I can give her. After she has cum multiple times I will have my turn. This can be in her (ass, pussy, mouth) or a hand job. Then with more cuddling, and slow play, maybe a snack, I am ready for more. A big cock is not needed for good sex, even though a lot of men think that is all that is required.

By bil47 at 15,Dec,17 19:38 other posts of bil47 
With erection meds... about an hour. But my wife can't go that long.

By #546418 at 15,Dec,17 01:16
It's been a while since I've been with someone, but I can usually go for 30+ minutes and can often stay hard after cumming and continue to fuck and cum again if I'm aroused enough, though sometimes I can disappoint. I usually prefer to get a blow job first then go straight to fucking if I can stay hard, that way my partner can get the best cum and if I'm with another guy he doesn't have to go ass to mouth which is kind of gross even with a condom. If I can maintain discipline I could probably fuck indefinitely without cumming as I'm always very aware of how close to orgasm I am and can can stop just on the edge and cool down if I want, though I'd rather just cum and try to keep going. The most orgasms I've had with someone else was 16 spending a day with a good friend, but most were dry. I usually go dry after 3 or 4 depending on the load, but as long as the will and maybe some help is there I can often keep going, though it does take more effort and time to cum every time.

By Edmonton at 14,Dec,17 18:10 other posts of Edmonton 
It varies but honestly I can last much longer fuckng then say if it’s just my ya d doing the work. Most of the females I’ve played with have had an organism or multiple ones before me.

By #463848 at 14,Dec,17 08:32
Last time I was active with a woman, it was as long as she wanted

By RealTitsLover at 18,Jul,17 16:33 other posts of RealTitsLover 
A jizzillion minutes of fucking.

By #435701 at 18,Jul,17 16:30
OH...generally I can last until I am just physically exhausted from the exertion of all that in and out. Like 7-8 hours! My wife has to take a day off when we have sex!

By Greek18cm at 09,Jul,17 12:30 other posts of Greek18cm 
Generally depends.
Ussually with condom 1 hour and 15 min.
Without 50-60 min.

But there is times that i can cum in minites but only when i am alone.

By #498945 at 26,Jun,17 22:51
depends, most of the time I can go more than three quarters of an hour

By #502711 at 15,Jun,17 06:14
About 40 minutes to an hour. I can fuck non-stop all day if I had the energy. But after about an hour fucking, balls to the wall, I need at least a 20 minute breather.
By #485312 at 19,Jun,17 10:54
and l don't mind a bit, l love that you can fuck for so long, and so hard, nothing hollow about your performance, you are a sex machine, lve never met anyone like you *lix*
By #502711 at 20,Jun,17 06:28
Thanks sweet cheeks

By andrew999999999 at 14,Apr,14 19:03 other posts of andrew999999999 
After reading through some replies, maybe this topic should be called topic 'Post Your Hollow Sexual Boasts Here'
But seriously, I'm sure you're all sex machines of the highest order, like myself
By #502711 at 15,Jun,17 06:16

By #536387 at 14,Jun,17 23:26
It all depends. If I am built up in other ways first to the tip of orgasm then it could be minutes. From start to finish though on average, about 30-45 minutes of actual thrusting. I **** to sound superficial but it has a lot to do with the woman I am with. Her temperature, texture and feeling have a lot to do with the sensation.

By #536103 at 09,Jun,17 01:01
45 minutes to an hour if I want to. Make sure female always cums first. Then I finish after she is satisfied. In her pussy or jerk off.

By #447598 at 14,Apr,14 20:52
Not very long at all.. I mean a session can last pretty long with foreplay and such, 30 minutes, and hour, or more.. but I usually don't even last 30 seconds during sex or a blowjob or a handjob..
By #343754 at 17,Apr,14 13:46
Well I certainly have a spare minute, can we do it twice
By #447598 at 17,Apr,14 18:31
Shouldn't be a problem >//>

By #455846 at 15,Apr,14 14:28
i have often fucked for about... hmmm quite long and then even managed to get going again after within five-ten minutes.

really it depends on how pasionately we start and then other thngs along the way. I have been told i have "some staying power"

other times it has been came in my pants again and it was over...befor it began- well not quite as bad but it does seem drastic sometimes

By earthy at 14,Apr,14 20:08 other posts of earthy 
For me it usually lasts about 30 minutes and I normally cum 2-3 times. A lot of times I cum pretty quick. Last time after only about a minute or so, but the "session" lasted over 30 minutes. And we did it again later so maybe that makes up for it!

By #378916 at 14,Apr,14 15:51
It really depends on the person and the situation but the longest I have lasted was 45 minutes before cumming. I was able to cum 3 times total.

By #408374 at 13,Apr,14 10:28
I can last very long because Ive worked out a technique for myself. But usually Sex ends after maybe an hour or two. Atleast with my gf now. Because Im someone who only gets satisfaction if my partner gets off good, else it does not feel good.
With my ex Sex usually didnt last longer than 30 minutes because she was super exhausted and easy to give an orgasm.
But we didnt have sex just once a day so... hsrd to answer how often I can cum.

There was a night full of hot sex with a smooth swiss girl, she loved to make me cum and I loved to make her legs shaky aswell. It happened that I came 8 times that night, though I was "dry" after the 6th orgasm.

By #304903 at 02,Jan,13 22:08
I last anywhere from 30-90 mins, although 90 is a max, I can usually go twice

By dura2000 at 02,Jan,13 21:49 other posts of dura2000 
Well, I fucked my girlfriend the other night, I came 2 times, she came at least 6. My dick just would not go down, so kept going. It was very sticky when it finally ended.

By #7976 at 26,Jul,09 03:23
Typically, an hour if I want to cum. Otherwise, however long my lover wants to have sex. I don't cum quickly and can keep an erection for hours if I try so most of the time, when I satisfy my lover I let her give a hand job or suck me off. Either way, it is always very enjoyable.

By #3997 at 23,Jul,09 19:34
I really to be honest dont keep track, my focus is for us to please each other, I like her to cum more then once in a session, we have good body chemestry, and chem in bed, depends on the mood and session sometimes i cum more then once, and other times one huge orgasm is so powerful for both of us, it depends my finance loves my penis and dont hear any complaints from her, and i see and feel the results, so i give an A+++ for my performance
By #17872 at 24,Jul,09 04:16
Chemistry is important. Sexual chemistry is the natural performance enhancer!
By #3997 at 25,Jul,09 17:45
Yes it is if you have that its some great sex, my girl and i are on the same page we cum so hard and cum so hard together, sex is even better especially when your trying to make a baby lol

By #7295 at 24,Jul,09 10:17
if its some i dun fuck, 1st cum comes in some mins, second can last around 30min. 3rd comes if i still want to fuck or i want to go out with friends or have a beer and a cig :-p

Adult Discussion Forum