Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

View Comments

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #533566 at 04,Jun,17 03:46
I'm having difficulty viewing the comments section. Anybody else experiencing this?

Similar topics: 1.Indian young dick needs ur comments   2.Comments   3.RETREADS TO OPINE WITHOUT PREJUDICE   4.View from back missionary position is the sexiest view for me. How about you?   5.SITE PROBLEMS;  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 05,Jun,17 00:08 other posts of admin 
I was receiving these complains occasionally for some time now but could not spot the problem myself. Today I have spotted it.

Poorly constructed database query was causing this. I thought I optimized all of those many years ago. It's now fixed. I think you will not have any more problems with that page.
By #533566 at 05,Jun,17 09:42
Admin, I salute you and thank you for fixing the problem Thank you

By routemaster at 05,Jun,17 00:05 other posts of routemaster 
This has happened a lot recently, sometimes that link opens up, sometimes it doesn't. All the other threads seem to be fine

By #511804 at 04,Jun,17 10:11
Minor problems, the server load and users seem to be to much for the current well designed set up. A lot of pictures being submitted. The admin I am sure is aware of the concern.
By #533566 at 04,Jun,17 13:58
Looking forward to having this corrected. Thank you to the Admin for a quick resolution
By #511804 at 04,Jun,17 22:46
I am not the admin, I just have watched and the admin seems in touch with the websites demands.

By qhaos at 04,Jun,17 08:04 other posts of qhaos 
Me too, the link "recent comments" in the homepage, returns me the error 502 bad gateway.

Adult Discussion Forum