Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

sister sex anyone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #51767 at 31,Jan,10 17:56
Growing up, i have an older sis n younger sis. The older one and I used to play naked, touch our tongues, touch eachother all over, do naked push ups on top of eachother, while the younger one and i used to play naked doctor! Ive always and to this day tried having sex with them, youngest one seems most interested but hesitant. Any good ideas? We dont live together anymore either...

Similar topics: 1.Sex with sister in law ?   2.my sister held my cock   3.Sister In-Law   4.I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER   5.Do sister's have similar pussies  

New Comment

Comments:
By #451452 at 30,Mar,15 05:30
First I have not been a practitioner of imcest in any form. Without trying to provoke a lot of negative comments we need to recall that many "sexual" things that were i11ega1 are no longer so. There were laws against sodomy, which include many acts of a sexual nature, including oral and anal sex regardless of the gender of the percipients. Same gender sex was considered wrong and in many places was i11ega1. On the lighter side a former president of the United States used the dictionary definition of sexual intercourse to prove that a blow job was not sexual intercourse and was found not-guilty. He was never declared a pervert by the law. As science discovers more about life and the world we find that we must change the rules and the way things are viewed and judged. If homosexuality can be genetically based it can't be called deviant behavior and must be accepted as within the range of normal behavior. My question to all of you who are so quick to declare someone sick or perverted is "What is your basis for making that declaration? What science fact verifies that a particular behavior is not within the range of normal?" I am not attacking anyone, just asking for verification of the origin of your thoughts when calling anything perverted and asking that you examine your behavior in the context of how society would have judged it say 150 years ago.

By #409443 at 29,Apr,14 03:27
I did and it was consentual.
By #358797 at 29,Apr,14 03:28
Consentual or not it's still fucking gross.
By #409443 at 29,Apr,14 04:02
Yes but it was wonderful at the time!!!
By #358797 at 29,Apr,14 04:09
Young, stupid, and desperate? Still gross.
By Fritz at 28,Mar,15 15:16 other posts of Fritz 
despite the fact that we do not agree in many things but here you are more than right

By leopoldij at 29,Apr,14 11:00 other posts of leopoldij 
This member does not exist!

By #482678 at 28,Mar,15 14:32
Masturbation is way more preferred than fucking your own ****, I would think. I was an only ****, Thank Gawd. ;-)

By cumonme1 at 28,Mar,15 12:39 other posts of cumonme1 
I don't have a ****, but my **** would suck my cock It was fun

By #375960 at 22,Mar,15 17:37
I'll show her a good timd

By #213129 at 20,Apr,14 11:59
fuck anyone, no matter who is she
By #68656 at 20,Apr,14 12:33
Pervert.
By #53773 at 20,Apr,14 14:05
Notice he has deleted. Maybe he was not for real. I don`t think this site was designed for such crap, glad he has gone !!
By #455846 at 22,Apr,14 19:11
maybe he told his m.o.m. about the post to see what she thought?! and sh deleted it and sent him for councilling hopefully...who knows

By #293669 at 22,Apr,14 22:43
What a weirdo. Some people just say crap.

By #455846 at 22,Apr,14 19:07
I m afraid to say i think this happens a lot all over the world...sadly

By #408374 at 20,Apr,14 13:27
Sick bastard. Fuck a girl not related to you. I mean it. Youre jist desperate for sex.

By #59855 at 03,Dec,12 09:05
From Matt's Wife: This is one sick dude

By #327204 at 02,Dec,12 07:01
I would do anything for the opportunity to make love to my baby **** so don't think your alone.
There is nothing wrong with it as long as it is consensual. The taboo surrounding sibling sex, I would attribute to birth defects due to inbreeding and the best way to not have a **** 100 years ago was not to have sex...but we have very efficient means of birth control now and I assume your not planning on having a **** with her?
Anyways Invite her over for a weekend or go backpacking, and bring a tent and plan to camp beside a river or lake and go for a swim...naked...get friendly and just see how responsive she is. If she shuts you down, oh well, but I'm betting if she is as experimental as you say, she wants it as bad or worse than you.
Let me know how ya make out if ya get a chance!

There, that should give people something to piss and moan about ha!
By Dalecash at 02,Dec,12 08:16 other posts of Dalecash 
I agree. BigT needs to go the same way #51767 deservedly went.

By iluvcox at 01,Dec,12 22:09 other posts of iluvcox 
I thought you wanted to fuck a nun.

By #51767 at 01,Feb,10 05:15
the younger sis has approached me bout the past, n said it was fun... does that mean she is interested though?
By #6568 at 01,Feb,10 13:22
....."interested" in what exactly? just becaue there was family 'experimentation' among you kids does NOT mean that there is anything for adult people who are immediate family.

I see from your page that you are 28 years old!!! Seriously, this is NOT normal behaviour for an adult man to be looking to his sisters as sexual partners! As others here are saying; you need to forget this and move on to women outside your family, or, you need to get some help for whatever is causing this,...perhaps you don't have the sexual confidence with women you are not already closely aquainted with, or perhaps you are fixated on what happened earlier in you life but either way, this is going to get a LOT more unpleasant very quickly unless you get over it now.

.........Unless, of course, this is just a 'wind-up' so you can have a laugh!
By #51767 at 01,Feb,10 21:17
trust me, ive been with PLENTY of woman my own age. More than you have im positive! Its not just me, there are plenty of people out there that have family relations. My sister is the one who brings it up, like shes more interested than i am. ALL of you dont get it oviously.
By #6568 at 01,Feb,10 23:42
Look,....you came on here and asked "any good ideas?"....and we told you the only good idea is to forget it......now don't be a silly sod because you don't like what you have been told!

We actually "get it" well enough but it looks like you will have to learn the hard way,....just like a few other sick bastards in history,...mainly Roman Emperors, Popes and Pharoahs......So you'll be in good company.

By #3997 at 01,Feb,10 17:51
I wouldnt do it if i were you

By #6236 at 31,Jan,10 19:57
talk to a mental health professional,you need help

By #6568 at 31,Jan,10 19:52
Not really,...for a whole raft of reasons this is not a very good idea, quite apart from being illegal in many parts of the world.

Adult Discussion Forum