to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I AM HAVING SEX WITH MY WIFE SISTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91029 at 14,Apr,11 19:55
I have been married for 8 year now and my wife is fine in bed but recently in the last year my sister in law came on to me she works in a hair saloon me and my wife where there once and my sister inlaw gave me a flash of her tits whilist my wife was sat there to be honest I shit my self but some time later she did it again and she was alone this time so u said let me have a feel so she let me I then started sucking them as time pass by I went around to there house and I often got a suck things progress and we had sex now it's become a regular thing

I am

Similar topics: 1.photos of wifes twin sister   2.Has Anyone Fucked Sister In Law?   3.My Sister   4.Fucking sister-in-law   5.Do sister's have similar pussies  

New Comment

Comments:
By #574505 at 11,Jan,22 17:26
No. Never two of my sisters inlaw wanted

By #658629 at 11,Jan,22 17:18
Love this!! Wish it was me

By #427539 at 14,Sep,13 11:57
I used to date my wife sisSo we fucked a lot. But we broke up and i dated my wife. After we married. Her **** come. to live with us for a while and we restarted our lovemaking. , i did not knew that she aldready asked my wife if she could fuck me. ,, so one day when my wife walked in on us i was really scared. But my wife started lo laugh and told me to finish up and to make sure i would clean up after cumming , so i eat
By #415959 at 14,Sep,13 12:57
I am terrified by the fact that you are out there, somewhere...walking about amongst the rest of us.
By bella! at 14,Sep,13 13:15 other posts of bella! 
To 2nice_, you know, Ulissis lives in Chicago. Here's a friendly tip; in the event that to visit Chi Town and you're taking the "L" and drop a token, don't bend over, stoop like a girl!
By Rose at 14,Sep,13 18:47 other posts of Rose 
Crossing Chicago off my list of cities to visit!

By #68656 at 15,Apr,11 06:33
Basically it shows a blatant breach of trust and makes a mockery of his wedding vows where he promised to be faithful to his wife.
Ultimately the wife WILL find out and when the inevitable divorce occurs let us trust that no children are involved.
Once the divorce finalises he will simply live with the mistress with no concern for his ex-wife, they both deserve each other. Then they will cheat on each other as the cycle repeats.
By #59855 at 15,Apr,11 20:25
From Matt's Wife: Maybe John, I would bet the sister will dump his ass too.
By #91029 at 16,Apr,11 01:57
I can bet u if the sister could of married me she would off she is way better then my wife thank u for your prediction please feel free to place any bet me an her sister have been in rude terms fucking each other over a year now I thought mattswife would of understood or maybe look into why this occurred there is a reason for every thing rather than giving ur two pence worth think between the line please send more comments
By #59855 at 16,Apr,11 05:25
From Matt's Wife: What is wrong with you? Can't you spell. Number one I dom't know you and number two I know women and sisters in particular and blood is thicker than water and you are not blood, you are just the cheating spouse. If you don't want opinions then I suggest that you don't post in the forums. If you are cheating then I am sorry then in my opinion you are an ass for doing that behind your wifes back with anyone let alone her sister and it doesn't matter what the reason is. If you need counciling then get it or divorce her or what ever but cheating is the lowest form of scum there is.
By #91029 at 18,Apr,11 17:55
Well I can not spell as u can see this maybe down to me using a fone Neva mind that matts wife can you tell me why if the wife has been cheating not once but on a few times wot do you have to say about that let's change the roles and say I never cheated but the wife has been cheating wot do you have to say about that????? Please tell me
By #59855 at 18,Apr,11 18:01
From Matt's Wife: What wife? Now your saying that your wife is cheating? Are you making this crap up as you go along? Cheating is wrong no matter who is doing it but your story is not very believable
By #91029 at 19,Apr,11 05:01
Oh belive me it true and when I found out she started cheating a few years ago my love for her went down the shit her sister then had feeling for me cuz me the ass stayed with her instead of divorcing her from there her sister started an affair with me I then cheating on her u can trust me I would never cheat but she made me u just don't know how much I loved her now matts wife I never told you that she was the one cheating I just wanted to know from people how they feel if u blame a guy and I can see ur all very quick to call the guy spineless but it's different when a women cheats on a bloke anyway thank u matts wife u take care bye
By #59855 at 19,Apr,11 05:50
From Matt's Wife: No you are the one that said that, If you look back I said cheating is wrong no matter who is doing it. If you don't want to be judged then don't ask the question. Anyone that cheats is a bitch or an asshole. You are responsible for you so she did not make you do anything, that part is totally your fault. If your marriage is that bad divorce her but cheating is very bad

By Rose at 14,Sep,13 18:46 other posts of Rose 
"I would never cheat but she made". Did she hold a gun to your head? NO. Then YOU are responsible for sticking your penis in your ****-in-laws pussy. Cheating with anyone is wrong, but with your wife's ****, that is really pathetic!

By #348 at 18,Apr,11 19:28
looks like another man's fantasy became a reality. Envy you, dude.
By #91029 at 19,Apr,11 05:04
Oh no many years like 13 years ago I was fucking two sister in the same fucking bed at the same fucking time so it nuffin new to me and thank u very much for your comments
By #59855 at 19,Apr,11 05:51
From Matt's Wife: I think he is a liar
By #91029 at 20,Apr,11 09:56
Well may next time in life I will take a pic for matts wife so she can see I am fucking two sister at the same time now bye don't judge
By #59855 at 20,Apr,11 15:58
From Matt's Wife: Don't make bullshit statements and then act offended. People like you are very sad. I am done commenting on such a pathetic individual and I hope your wife and her sister dump your ass.

By #7976 at 15,Apr,11 02:28
It sounds like you've got a good thing going but I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if your wife finds out. Or, could your wife and sister talk behind the scenes and she already knows? Personally, while my sister-in-law is sexy and well built, I couldn't imagine having sex with her. That's just too damn risky for so many reasons. In any event, good luck.
By #91029 at 16,Apr,11 01:43
Thank u but i am beginning to love her sister more now
By #7976 at 19,Apr,11 02:26
Make sure you're really in love with her. This may be a situation where you don't end up with either.

By slipper at 17,Apr,11 04:37 other posts of slipper 
May I join you???

By #133088 at 15,Apr,11 21:54
Geez!.. just apply for the divorce already and let the wife move on to better things. You married her but it's obvious you don't really give a rats-ass about her. If you did you'd have been honest with her from the start about everything and wouldn't be in the predicament "YOU" created for yourself. After the family discord blows up in your face and sis leaves your worthless ass too just maybe you'll grow some balls and not be afraid to let the next woman know who you really are.
You're the spineless reason women feel they can't trust us.
Thanx for propagating the myth that we're "all" dogs and adding another guarded heart and suspicious eye to the mix.
MORON!
By #91029 at 16,Apr,11 01:51
Thank u for the comment I have taken it into consideration and I just wish u knew more about the the stuition as how me and her sister got involved u can rest assured I am not the one to blame in this fuck up I blame the women cuz the only the they want Is cock now once again thank u for the comments I would like to read more of ur thought and please don't call mr a moron
By #59855 at 16,Apr,11 05:29
From Matt's Wife: It doesn't matter what the situation is, I agree you have no spine. You don't think that people don't hit on Matt or I all the time? We do the adult thing and say not only no but hell no. All women want is cock? Are you kidding me? Cocks are a dime a dozen and for most women it is not the cock but the person attatched to it. There has to be some common sense which there appears to be none here. I am starting to think that this is made up by a troll

By botanic at 14,Apr,11 20:21 other posts of botanic 
sounds like you are heading for a core meltdown Atomic!

Adult Discussion Forum