She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Fast or Slow

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 12,Mar,09 03:23
Do you prefer a "good hard fuck" or are you the type who likes a slow, sensual screw? Men and Women can answer this one. Be sure to tell us why you like one or the other.

Similar topics: 1.are how big a cock is, and what should we do with it?   2.Wank to the Music   3.Any tips on how not to cum too fast ? I cum way too fast !   4.Cum fast   5.Are video downloads supposed to be this slow?  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 25,Feb,10 17:23 other posts of pifad 
I like to go slow and root around in there.

By #3997 at 13,Mar,09 13:07
I like more passion when it comes to sex, like you take your time and go slow, it makes the feeling ten times much stronger and when you both do decide to cum, even my finance can cum 2-3 times before i shoot my load, or sometimes i could shoot my load and we can keep going, just depends, but sometimes that good quick fuck can do the trick depending on wehre you are when you have it, like once we fucked on a walking path while she was wearing a dress in the open, it was a quick fuck, but it was so intense it was great, so i guess it still depends on the moment.
By #7976 at 16,Mar,09 00:33
Good answer. A good fuck should be a combination of techniques but I have found some ladies have a preference for one over the other. It's always a challenge to make love well.

By #8288 at 12,Mar,09 10:13
I like both. It just depends....
By #7976 at 14,Mar,09 02:02
Depends on what? How does your lover know which mood your in?

Adult Discussion Forum