Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Categories for private uploads?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by RealTitsLover at 05,Jul,17 17:26  other posts of RealTitsLover
I don't remember ever having to pick a category for private uploads before, which seems totally pointless... but maybe I'm missing something.

If the default was Not Categorized, I'd probably have paid no attention to it. But it seems like the default (at least when talking to girls) is 'Pussies'...

Similar topics: 1.NEW: Mobile Uploads   2.Private uploads from an Android phone   3.Private uploads disappeared   4.My private uploads   5.Is there a way to clean up private uploads efficiently  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 05,Jul,17 18:28 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Okay, I was talking to a different girl and the default category this time was 'Normal Dicks'...

Maybe it depends if the last page I was on was theirs or mine? (SYCunt/SYDick)

Regardless, what's the point of categories for private uploads?
By bella! at 05,Jul,17 18:59 other posts of bella! 
None and you spent 20 points for something you could have asked probably anyone.
By RealTitsLover at 06,Jul,17 05:02 other posts of RealTitsLover 
No big deal, I also spent over 50 points fixing all the categories of the uploads on my page...

By admin at 05,Jul,17 23:33 other posts of admin 
Internally, private upload is a category itself. I.e. it can't be any other category, since they occupy the same variable and mutually exclusive. It does not matter if you select a category for it or not, your selection will be ignored anyway.

But images are still marked according to the site they were uploaded through or according to specified gender of the uploader. It's just a part of the processing. The rest is a side effect of how scripts work. It may show you dicks for male uploads and pussy for female uploads.
By RealTitsLover at 06,Jul,17 05:01 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

Adult Discussion Forum