Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

American tip condoms

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #518391 at 09,Sep,17 16:03
Has anyone here had experience of using Amercian tip condoms? Are they still sold? They covered only the helmet and tucked in behind the rim, so it was fine if you were circumcised with a big mushroom helmet with deep rim...but what if your knob was small and you had a shallow rim? I guess they came off! And what about uncircumcised guys? How did one copy with foreskin movement? I've never tried them- knob too small!

Similar topics: 1.small condoms   2.condoms condoms condoms   3.Is there anyone else who has to wear snug fit condoms   4.Show your cum in condoms   5.BREAKING NEWS!! This JUST In...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #463848 at 22,Nov,17 16:21
I used them before I got married and they were fine; but not as good as bareback.

By #220845 at 11,Sep,17 15:11
Don't think the idea( caught ) on

By #518391 at 10,Sep,17 16:39
I have just found a packing slip from a pack I bought in the US many years ago...made by Circle Rubber Corp, Newark, NJ.Instructions: (1) while the head is dry, fit the band flatly and snugly in the bottom of the groove behind the glans. If a foreskin is present, it should be pulled back until the band is properly fitted (2) Air ibside the bag must be eliminated. Lift the bag slightly where it joins the band with one hand while twisting the bag with the other until all air is driven out. Then release the band before untwisting the bag. Then lubricate. If you cannot follow above instructions, do not use!
There's also a warning: This article does not protect the shaft or foreskin against infection. Therefore all parts not covered, especially the shaft and foreskin, as well as the scrotum and groin, should be thoroughly washed and cleaned before removing the sheath. This can be done when wearing 'stubs' as the article can be put on long before use and kept on afterwards.
So it seems uncircumcised guys would have their foreskins covering the condom!
By DarkMax at 10,Sep,17 17:16 other posts of DarkMax 
Very interesting

By #502711 at 10,Sep,17 00:00
Never heard of anything like that before

By leopoldij at 09,Sep,17 17:52 other posts of leopoldij 
I've never seen them. But it looks like a bad idea. How can such a small condom protect?
By #518391 at 09,Sep,17 18:08
well, if it stayed hitched behind the knob rim it would be OK...I think they were sometimes known as 'foreskin condoms'...
By leopoldij at 09,Sep,17 23:00 other posts of leopoldij 
What about protection of the penis shaft?
By #485312 at 09,Sep,17 23:31
sounds like it would be more for a married couple and not for STD protection, sounds like a diaphragm to me that some dude found in his moms drawer and decided to use as a tip-dom when he had nothing else to use.. necessity is the muther of invention.. *lix*

By Andthisisme at 09,Sep,17 23:02 other posts of Andthisisme 
I totally agree, to use such a condom would be a huge risk; you only need one good 'swimmer' to escape and 'BINGO!'

By bella! at 09,Sep,17 21:10 other posts of bella! 
I've worked in a retail pharmacy and have never heard of an American tip condom nor have been asked if we carry such a product. I Google'd for information on such an item and found something called the Galactic Cap but it seems that such an item is not yet on the market. Here's the video.

only registered users can see external links
By DarkMax at 09,Sep,17 21:39 other posts of DarkMax 
WOW Cool. But I think that it would not work for me

My slit is large - a few centimeters
--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

I can put my little finger there
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Thank you for video
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

An other video: only registered users can see external links
Is it also an "American" condom?
--------------------------------------- added after 102 minutes

the slit

By #358797 at 09,Sep,17 23:02
There's something kinda similar to that called a jiftip too... Looks pretty stupid as far as I'm concerned.
only registered users can see external links
By DarkMax at 09,Sep,17 23:20 other posts of DarkMax 
I want to try

By DarkMax at 09,Sep,17 19:23 other posts of DarkMax 
I never heard about such condoms.

By #6568 at 09,Sep,17 17:20
I think these failed because they are just not a very good idea all things considered....too many chances for 'Murphy's Law'.....'if something CAN go wrong then it will eventually'

Adult Discussion Forum