Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

CREATING THE BEST MEDIA

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #515895 at 26,Sep,17 22:51
I would love to figure out better ways of capturing the best pic, or the best video. Like what camera is better for pics or videos. Or how to capture videos from different angles with the right lighting. The best way to capture by yourself (that can be difficult) and all that type of stuff. I want to get nice quality everything, to give everyone here a better perspective. Thank you , any imput will be greatly appreciated.

Similar topics: 1.Social Media for the Penis?   2.Idiots creating fakes for themselves   3.The negative side of social media   4.No Collusion.   5.Nancy Pelosi now threatening to sue Facebook for not removing video of her tearing State of the union speech  

New Comment

Comments:
By #502711 at 27,Sep,17 07:16
Take hundreds of photos, experiment with different lighting & angles, locations. Out of the hundred or so pictures that you capture, you'll pick out the best ones & discard the rest

By #485312 at 27,Sep,17 01:18
we just find its trial and error, mostly getting lucky with some shots, l think its always an evolution with pics, you just keep doing the things that work and l takes heaps of shots, you can always throw the blurry ones away and keep the better ones, l just bought 2 new sony camcorders as the old tape one l had years ago was great, but l found the new digital ones aren't as crisp as the old one, which had video tapes in them. and we bought some lamps for the bedroom to try to get more light in the vids, l want to see his cock in my pussy, so we needed more light to capture that *lix*

By spermkiss at 27,Sep,17 00:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Man, you already have a fine portfolio of photos. It shows that you devote a lot of care and attention to your pictures. It doesn't hurt that your dick is such a fine subject.

Adult Discussion Forum