Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Girth not legth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #505990 at 05,Nov,17 00:18
I can't speak for guys with larger cocks, but I've noticed that most of the smaller guys tend to focus on length rather than girth. My opinion;women prefer girth to length so if you have a short dick but the girth in decent you not really small. I may only be 4.75" but it's my girth at 3.25"that get the laughter and rejection!

Similar topics: 1.My Girth   2.Can the girth be too much?   3.accepted girth measuring   4.Girth another way   5.GIRTH: Am I Thin? Average? Above? BRUTAL HONEST ANSWERS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #699038 at 27,Jul,23 15:18
I have reasonable girth by no means is my penis the biggest on the block just a nice size and from what i have heard from some women some like girth and some like length i supose its down to what works well for a woman or man whatever youre sexuality is

By nekekal at 07,Jul,23 23:19 other posts of nekekal 
I think that you are correct. My cock is pretty big almost 8 inches long and almost 6 1/3 inches around. Most women cannot take the length and it scares them. They might fuck the first 2/3rds of it and enjoy the girth. It seems that cunts are pretty elastic and will stretch but not length and width at the same time.

By #628350 at 05,Jun,23 12:58
As they used to say in my youth, Long and thin goes right in but short and stout makes them shout. My dick gets to around 6.3 inches but is 6.5 inches round and they always came back for more. I'm pretty sure that at one stage a long time ago I was being passed around a group. I never fucked so many different women in one neighbourhood in my life.

By asianboy at 05,Jun,23 12:51 other posts of asianboy 
Yes, my dick its short too, only 6.3 inch long. But its a monter thick with 7inch in girth. The girls goind wild.

By DarkMax at 05,Nov,17 18:05 other posts of DarkMax 
I think you're right

Adult Discussion Forum