Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Would you suck my cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #541152 at 19,Nov,17 15:04
Is my cock suckable? Id kill for a bj right now

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #544430 at 20,Nov,17 23:24
yes definately

By #281008 at 20,Nov,17 02:05
suck any cock

By olderbro at 19,Nov,17 18:20 other posts of olderbro 
totally suckable!.. i know you'd prob like to hear more from the ladies but oh well
By #541152 at 19,Nov,17 19:13
Id totally let you blow me

By #541152 at 19,Nov,17 15:07
Is my cock suckable? Id kill for a bj right now
/g451g83pfju8pic.html
By spermkiss at 19,Nov,17 15:56 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, it is VERY suckable. You claim to be straight, but would you be open to a BJ from a man? If so, I'm sure that there are thousands (no millions!) of cocksuckers out there who'd be happy to give you a no-strings-attached BJ. No reciprocation required or expected. You wouldn't have to do anything but lean back, relax and enjoy it. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Cocksuckers have been giving oral service and orgasmic release to straight men for millennia, since the dawn of mankind. And it's totally a win/win situation. The straight guy gets the oral sex he wants and he gets his nut off, and the cocksucker gets the pleasure, satisfaction and the feeling of accomplishment of having sucked him off. And he get a nice load of sperm.

So all you horny straight guys out there, drop your pants for a cocksucker and get a nice orgasmic release. You'll be glad you did.

Adult Discussion Forum