Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Me and my girlfriend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #454258 at 26,Dec,17 06:44
Not sure if the forum is the right place to be doing this, but i decided to keep a jounal, detailing my new relationship with my BBW girlfriend. Let me know what you guys think.

First off, we met on Plenty of Fish.com. We started messeging each other, asking simple, but informitive questions. Before I knew it, we had agreed to meet for the first time. Keep in mind, she lives about 45 minutes to an Hour away from me, so that makes frequent visits a challenge, but we try to meet each weekend. So I'll be updating this weekly.

Date 1. We met at a local resterant for lunch. My opening move, was to wait for her outside the resterant. Apparently, that was the correct answer, because she said that politly waiting for her, ment alot. Just like her opening move was giving me a hug, which instantly broke the ice. Anyway, we had lunch, and talked, then it was time for the movie. I followed her to the theater, and sat down with her. The armrest folded up, so there was direct contact. We watch Thor Ragnarok, and at some point she gripped my leg. After a few minutes I responded by touching her hand. Before the end of the movie, we were holding hands. I gave her a big hug, and thanked her for a great time.

After that we started calling each other every night. In a way we were cutting corners in the growth of our relationship by doing this. The next weekend, was our second date.

Date 2. She came to my town, and it was lunch and a movie again. Justice Leage this time. We were more cuddly with each other, and after the movie, we met up somewhere and talked. Holding hands the whole time. As I walked her out to her car, I politely asked if I could kiss her, and she didn't hesitate to say yes. That was our first kiss together.

After that, our feelings for each other only grew. We couldn't stop thinking about each other. We began to realize just how much we have in common. Such as, intrests, personallity traits, etc. So for our third date, we met at a pottery shop.

Date 3. Its the type of shop, where you select something, plate, pot, vase, figurine, etc, paint it, and they will bake it for you. She greeted me with a kiss, and we selected our projects. After that, I walked out to her car, and she kissed me again. This time it was much deeper, and with toung. We met up at a local dennys for lunch, and the whole time we sat together, we couldnt keep our hands off each other. After making our for a while, she said that she really wanted to take me back to her place. I said it was up to her... She thought for a moment, before leading me back to her place. We sat and made out for a while, before she accually let me under her shirt. Eventually, pulling them out, giving me direct access. Her boobs are a nice C+ size, and she got so turned on, just from me playing with them. She almost lost it, when I started nibbling and sucking on her tits with my mouth. She stopped it before things went too far, and I respect her for that. She then showed me around her house, and we just enjoyed each other's company. I went home soon after, but we both thought it was a wonderful afternoon.

There is much more to tell, but I'll stop for now and continue tomorrow night.