Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

First time seen naked by group

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #550700 at 17,Jul,18 12:22
I wad 14.me and my cuz Joe would jerk.well these 2 17yo girls played dare with us.me and Joe both were naked playing girls telling us wut 2 do.they were sph us.dom n stuff.well they tied or cocks 2gether really good.then they tied a leash and walked us upstairs.there was 20+girls there.some our age some older.it was so hot!i love group now

Similar topics: 1.CFNM (Ckother Female, Naked Male)   2.Naked in group or with friends   3.The first time i was my husband/wife naked   4.I WANNA SEE PEOPLE NAKED " DICKS, PUSSY, BALLS NIPPLES, BUTHOLES,   5.Naked all the time?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 19,Dec,21 16:26
I would like to do it o like to be seen naked

By #562567 at 19,Jul,18 22:40
I think it was when I was 15 year old.I was drinking from the morning with 5 friends at my room.I was so drunk and wasted so I took all my clothes off and lied on my bed fully naked while my friends in the same room looking at me.While I was lying naked i got sick and some friends took me to the bath fully naked and give me cold water on my naked body.Then I got back on my bed and one friend started touching my cock while others still in my room.

By #552392 at 19,Jul,18 16:18
When 16 my step dad and his friends stripped me naked and surrounded me watching as they wanked. After they all came i was fucked by them in turns. I cried and begged them to stop but they continued.
By spermkiss at 19,Jul,18 19:47 other posts of spermkiss 
And now you'd beg them not to stop.

By #555742 at 18,Jul,18 03:40
Cool story mate but it sounds like you typed that while falling down the stairs but anyway.

I had a similar experience, it was back where I was born and was 14 and all the kids would go down to the quarry’s and normally the girls would wait until the boys were gone but sometimes we’d all be naked.

At that age I remember the boys had no hair and some of the girls did. What a confusing time. An innocent time. A thing that if replicated today would surely lead to some type of an orgy but funny thing is we’d all be standing there with no hair. Haha

By #64328 at 18,Jul,18 02:36
Swimming lessons

By #550094 at 17,Jul,18 23:54
Back in my radical faerie days, while showering outdoors.

[deleted image]

By #550700 at 17,Jul,18 12:23
Seen naked cocks tied 2gether n front of 25 girls!!lol😀😉😙😚

Adult Discussion Forum