Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Wise Man Saying from Alt- Right.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #559941 at 11,Dec,18 19:41
It is a rare person who listens to all that is said to them. Who weighs up both sides of a conversation and allows the person to whom they are speaking to say all that they have to say.

Open your mind to all that you hear, you just might hear what is not being said.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.fuzz box and face   2.Wise words...... :-)   3.Whose the biggest?   4.piercing your cock   5.Trannys ... Is it gay or not ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568769 at 11,Dec,18 20:22
Sounds jis lak a smart person done sayed it...But, it's just a lot of meaningless drivel....Except for the 1st part. We all should be able to listen Alas, it will be that frimply frumply prezedency...is doomed And with it...FOX news and all their lyin' dumbass newscasters....I just hope it won't be too late to save what's left of a great nation. MAGA. What a piece of propaganda.
By #559941 at 11,Dec,18 20:51
You are one stupid person. This article has nothing to do with politics.. what the fuck is the matter with you? Are you completely distorted or just plain dumb?
Go back to your dumpster diving bullshit with the rest of the morons on CNN.. Leave some room for the people that want to learn this philosophy and go back to playing in traffic with 70 MPH drunkin truckers...
By #568769 at 12,Dec,18 17:15
I may be stupid...but you are completely BLIND as to what is happening to what was ALREADY a great Nation...before fumple heimer started destroying it. :x Rather be dumb than completely blind...one day...SOON...you will actually 'see', but it will be too late...Back to playing in traffic with drunkin' truckers!...Speaking of stupid. What a dumbass comeback....BTW, I watch FOX news also. As well as the BBC as well as some Hamburg, Germany television. Talk about hearing all sides and listening...Du bist ein grosse dumchen, God.
By #559941 at 12,Dec,18 19:08
So you admit you are stupid then... I thought so..
Germany is about to fall down into hell thanks to your leader. Worry about Germany before you start worrying about the United States which you know absolutely nothing about. I voted for a leader in 2016 and am proud of him. You think he is bad? Who cares..

By Gntlmn at 13,Dec,18 01:35 other posts of Gntlmn 
You're a retarded fat Putin's-bitch's coprophagia disciple.
By #551147 at 14,Dec,18 10:16
WOW! That's a big ole rarely used word right there. I almost think this was a personal insult... What? I maybe wrong...

By phart at 12,Dec,18 23:22 other posts of phart 
some of the problem here on this site is we are all somewhat anonomous and you don't know alot of my life's history or lifes work or whatever.Same as I don't know yours.
Our life experiances are part of what makes us who we are.Our perspectives,our ideas.
We are a diverse group.
To Warm and I disagree alot with each other.But if we were neighbors and the roof blew off her house I would be there to help fix it. I read what she says and some of it makes sense,but sometimes I feel like she does not put alot of thought into what I am saying. Politics,sheesh,I am glad there is more than 2 of us!
By #559941 at 13,Dec,18 01:01
Warm is to Democrats as I am to the New York Mets. Both suck cock and ass better than politics or playing baseball but i love my mets..
In contrary although you do appear reasonable and moderate. Its either you believe in yourself or you don't. When you have faith you are less egoist and more altruistic.. But that is another story..

By #562152 at 11,Dec,18 22:46
Your words reminded me that never, in my whole life, have I learned anything while talking, only when I'm listening . A conversation is an exchange of ideas between two or more people, but, it must include equal portions of talking and listening. Here, on site, we have two types of people. One type listens to other people's ideas and make an honest effort to learn the reason and reasoning for someone to state that idea. That idea might be wrong or it might be right. Without listening, we will not know. The other type automatically assumes that whatever the other person is saying, it's wrong. It must be very boring when the only thing someone has to know is how wrong everyone is. No new ideas. No new horizons. No new friends.
By #559941 at 12,Dec,18 03:57
Ego vs. Altruism? What are your desires? To receive for what is good for you or to be altruistic by desiring for the safety and happiness for the one's you love?
By #562152 at 12,Dec,18 04:08
Tough choice
By #559941 at 12,Dec,18 04:48
Its the only way.. Otherwise you have nothing no matter haw much money you have or power.... you have nadda

By #485312 at 12,Dec,18 05:01
that line is one that has some cool meaning ... 'never in my whole life, have a learned anything while talking, only when listening.' you can also listen while youre talking, to the reactions of others to what you are saying.. learning never ends, so we are going to have to listen for our entire lifetime, l think that choosing who we listen to, and not believing everything that is said, are important things to learn too, lve notice since the invent of the web, how things have changed from the tried and true, to 'say it long enough and loud enough and becomes true' attitudes. every ones perceptions are their own realities, some hear the words and their interpretation of these words can differ vastly from one to the next, and then we bring in the age old game of 'indian whispers' you might think you hear it right, but by the time the last person hears it, its nothing like it began .. *lix*
By #559941 at 12,Dec,18 05:16
Excess talking is insecurity and fear, not being comfortable..

By #485312 at 11,Dec,18 20:24
The Lion doesn't turn around when the small dog barks...
so many sayings for so many things, listening is an art.. *Lix*
By #559941 at 11,Dec,18 20:54
This doesn't have anything to do with confrontation of who is stronger..Listening is the desire to unify with one's heart. If you don't want to listen, don't listen..
Why did I put this up you say? Because of all the stupid ones that are in TDS that just listen to their own words and fart out their waste of oxygen on the other end..
By #485312 at 11,Dec,18 21:07
yeah, most people talk a lot of shit and after a while, of listening to all they have to say, it still doesn't make sense. we can hear it, understand it and let them continue to say the words, but in the end, actions speak louder than words, putting meaning into the words and doing what you say, rather than just barking up a tree all day..
then what ???? after you've listened??? what ??? we just hear the words and than say something like, ' l heard you' ??? if that's all you need to say, the words didn't have meaning, only to the person saying them, engaging with someone and not just expecting to talk uninterrupted, is more meaningful than just being heard. *lix*
By #559941 at 11,Dec,18 21:43
Actions speak louder of words you say. There is truth to that. Words are just words so what do we mean by listening? From mouth to ear is very vague of course but when we deal with our true desires that come from our hearts it is more easy to listen don't you think? When 2 people are objective and are altruistic of other peoples welfare rather than your own welfare it is called knowing more words than what is actually said..
If you have only an enclosed bubble of egoistic desires you are not going to listen to other peoples hearts.. Your desires will be only inclined as to what you desire for yourself. What is in it for you? Obviously you will not listen at all other than your own words..
If your true desires are to bestowal towards other peoples well being through love, companionship, non-material peace this is called "Altruism" which means..the belief in or practice of disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others. Also,,behavior of an animal that benefits another at its own expense which is called sacrifice your own good for another. This is called LOVE.
By #485312 at 11,Dec,18 22:05
mmm the 'L' word, that's a harder one to decipher and everyones objectives of that differ wildly. yeah words are just words, but when put them together well, can make the difference, you can say a lot with a few words, or little with a lot of words, words well chosen are what keep people interested, and waffle that's full of nothing can get monotonous, and boring, or when you've heard the same words so many times before that you they lost all meaning. like the boy who cried wolf, or when you can tell a good story, whether believable or not, engaging your audience rather than inflicting it upon others. knowing when to say nothing, body language makes up for most of your communications, yet we aren't taught how to read them.
giving someone the time of day, giving a total stranger a compliment, reassuring a young mum having a bad day, small words that mean a lot to the person who's listening.. *lix*
By #559941 at 12,Dec,18 03:56
Excellent. I have a notion we can have conversations that benefit the both of us in learning. After all when your DESIRE to give shows great wisdom? Humbleness..It doesn't matter who is wrong as who is right. The question is whether you have the desire to receive or to give? my believe is when your desires are to give it really doesn't matter who is right, does it. All that matters to you is the one you love.
I agree that the little things are of the best value.. You would not have to buy me a house to prove you are my friend, which is just political... Can you understand what I am giving to you that means so much to me? This is listening. Listening is not just hearing. Its acknowledgement, validation, and infinite desire for unity.

Adult Discussion Forum