Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How to block someone when...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #532695 at 21,Feb,19 04:23
There's a member who has visited by profile, who has not posted any public pics. I respect that choice, but I can't comment or ask to be a friend because they don't accept from my gender/type. That's also their choice. But if they don't share, then I choose not to allow the member to visit my pics. And because the person disallows my gender/type, I can't block them.

This seems one sided. They can shut me out, but I can't prevent them from viewing my profile. (Short of allowing only friends, not what I want to do.)

Is there a way to block an uncommunicative member?