Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Internet Trolls....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #580336 at 13,Mar,19 12:55
I have seen the word ' Troll ' used in several threads on the forum recently ( yes it's only ONE forum with many threads ). I thought I would just post up a definition of an Internet Troll.

Internet Trolls - A person Who starts quarrels or upsets people on the internet to distract or sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community ( such as newsgroup, forum, chat room or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the trolls amusement or a specific gain.

Now my suggestion would be that if you encounter someone you believe to be a troll, then just ignore, think rationally , and don't waste your time replying, it is quite futile and the troll will continue.

If you come across a thread you don't like , or think is boring , then , again just move on and ignore it.

Not everything on this site is for everyone. We are all varied, individual people so can find varying things of interest and that last bit is a FACT not an opinion

Similar topics: 1.HOLY SHIT IN A CELESTIAL BUCKET!!!   2.older guys and internet   3.The inevetablility of non-original internet photos - a possible solution   4.A piece of information for regular trolls   5.You can now change your account name  

New Comment

Comments:
By #578610 at 14,Mar,19 00:10
Well said, lollipop

Adult Discussion Forum