Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

You can now change your account name

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 11,Dec,15 22:22  other posts of admin
Just FYI. You can do it now.

For a long time I was reluctant to allow this, because of 2 reasons:

1. Some people here are, regrettably, not the smartest and many are just not very computer wise. I did not want to increase the mess with a situation when someone change their account name and then cannot login because they try to enter old login and not the new one.

2. More serious reason - some people would change their account name all the time, confusing all around them or even intentionally trolling others. I saw that happen on my other site and did not want to give local trolls more power.

But after old member Lonewolf_ict said he needs to change his account name because his life has changed, I thought that I might be wrong. There are people who really need it. And by now the ugliest trolls mostly left this site anyway.

So I come up with a simple solution which to my shame did not appear to me earlier. I simply made it worth 100 points for the operation. I hope it will stop trolls and those who don't know what they really want from continuous name changes. If not - I will increase the cost.

The option is accessible via "Account Settings". Direct link is /change_name.php

Similar topics: 1.account name   2.closing my account   3.If you could change anything about...   4.Help.   5.Account deleted while chatting  

New Comment

Comments:
By _avg_ at 19,Dec,15 04:55 other posts of _avg_ 
Would there be any way to track and identify those who make changes to the username?? Like a special icon, asterick, marker or whatever...a log connected to their screen-name, something showing the prior names...is that feasible??
By #491615 at 19,Dec,15 05:04
My Quest would be why?
Admin will know who did it. Why do other Members need to know? Just an Out loud question on Your Question/Request
By JeffinKS at 19,Dec,15 05:30 other posts of JeffinKS 
I know right?

on other adult chat sites it is VERY easy to change your name. Members change their name like you would change socks. I see no reason to track who does and who doesn't.. why do you care? people change their name for lots of reasons... not all of them nefarious. and some times it is done to get away from people harassing them....

I think the 100 point cost is fair, but maybe a limit as to how often you can change it in a set time frame....like every 6 months?

P.S.
I REALLY wish these emoticons...
would go away.... they encourage negativity and anger. do we really need these? I can always type FUCK OFF..... right?

By big9inch21 at 11,Dec,15 22:46 other posts of big9inch21 
Thanks admin for adding the option Always regretted choosing this name. Not sure yet if we will change it after this many years, but thanks again for giving us all that option.
By JustWill at 11,Dec,15 22:53 other posts of JustWill 
What name would you have picked if not the one you have been using?
By big9inch21 at 11,Dec,15 23:13 other posts of big9inch21 
Big8-1/2inch21
By *kmadeau* at 12,Dec,15 00:47 other posts of *kmadeau* 
great, so you could be even more closer friend of mine
By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 21:50
you too kmadeau, your cock is gorgeous, will suck/worship
By *kmadeau* at 19,Dec,15 03:53 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 21:47
fucking nice cock dude (may i orally worship it? ). when they get that big what's an extra half inch or two, they all just start to look enormous (oh my gag reflex ) after about 8 inches

By #436014 at 16,Dec,15 21:42
I hope it won't create any problem if I change my account name from hornybicurious (true some years ago) to hornycockcumslut (accurate for today). Now just have to accumulate 100 points and not keep spending them on syd banner inclusion and way hot thread topics.

By leopoldij at 14,Dec,15 15:17 other posts of leopoldij 
I think you should make it worth 250 points and place a limitation: only one name change is permitted; or only one every year. Or is that hard to do?
By JeffinKS at 15,Dec,15 12:30 other posts of JeffinKS 
I think the 100 points makes it fair to everyone..... but I agree it should have a limit as to how often it can be used.... because I KNOW some Will abuse this and ruin it for everyone....
By leopoldij at 16,Dec,15 07:27 other posts of leopoldij 
Yes, there must be a limitation.

By Ravioli_Max at 14,Dec,15 21:02 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
I like the new smilies too, admin. Thank you!

By spermkiss at 14,Dec,15 15:48 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm thinking about it. When I first visited the site it was to look at the dicks. When I became a member and chose a name that was still my primary purpose.

But since then my goals on the site have morphed quite a bit. It's telling that when I sign on to the site I click on the Forum before I do anything else. The exchange of thoughts and ideas with other members here on the Forum and on the photo comments has become the most rewarding part of the site. I came for the dicks, but I stay for the social contacts.

So now I'm thinking that my name might be a tad risquй, perhaps even raunchy.
By JustWill at 14,Dec,15 17:32 other posts of JustWill 
"What's in a name?" (Sorry, couldn't resist the Shakespeare reference.)
I've been here, off and on, for about five years, and you've ALWAYS been spermkiss. Reading your posts in the forum, that name...and I mean this in the best possible way...just seems to reflect the true voice of the man behind those comments. I don't view your SYD name as raunchy, but rather, as a badge of pride.
The SYD forum just wouldn't be the same without our resident spermkiss!
By spermkiss at 14,Dec,15 18:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you for your feedback and for your very kind comments. "...reflect the true voice of the man behind the comments." "...a badge of pride." "...wouldn't be the same without our resident spermkiss." Yes, I'm a gay cocksucker and proud to be one. The ultimate intimacy between men is to exchange blow jobs and for and for each cocksucker to finish off the blow job with a kiss with sperm still in his mouth so that he can give back some of that sperm to the man he just sucked off.

So I guess I'll keep the name. "What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." (Continuing in the Shakespeare mode.)
By JustWill at 14,Dec,15 19:56 other posts of JustWill 

By bella! at 14,Dec,15 19:16 other posts of bella! 
I agree, spermkiss will ALWAYS BE spermkiss to me.

Now, JustWill, when I met you, almost four years ago, you were justlookin. I'm curious, how is it that you chose JustWill over justlookin? I believe I am aware of the back story behind what caused you to initially leave as justlookin, was that your reason to be JustWill?
By JustWill at 14,Dec,15 19:54 other posts of JustWill 
When I first joined as justlookin, I didn't have any pictures to post. I was just here to look (and play in the Forum, of course.). I eventually posted a few pics, then left shortly thereafter.

When I returned, there was already a new member using "justlookin" (or a very similar name), and I didn't want folks to confuse me with them. Also, as I have said here before, I really don't do that much "looking" these days. Other than clicking on a member's page to see who I am dealing with when they comment on my forum or blog posts, I rarely go hunting for pecker pics. Since I am just Will, that's the name I went with.

By #460385 at 14,Dec,15 15:39
Holy shit this is confusing as hell. It's gonna take a while to figure all these name changes out now.

By #316057 at 13,Dec,15 21:13
Thanks Admin.. great job done

By JustWill at 11,Dec,15 22:29 other posts of JustWill 
Thanks, Admin! That worked without any problems.

It's nice to be Will again.
By bella! at 12,Dec,15 00:43 other posts of bella! 
If it's so nice to be just Will, again, why did you choose TheUnicorn upon your return?
By JustWill at 12,Dec,15 03:51 other posts of JustWill 
I actually have no idea. Blame the Jack Daniel's...
By JeffinKS at 13,Dec,15 10:26 other posts of JeffinKS 
By bella! at 13,Dec,15 19:59 other posts of bella! 
Geez, I had several friends that went through a nickname change. I am so confused. Oye!

By #475677 at 13,Dec,15 10:50
well done..........

By JeffinKS at 13,Dec,15 10:25 other posts of JeffinKS 
Thank you so very much!
I paid the points and changed my name, worked as advertised, very easy and trouble free!

By Ravioli_Max at 12,Dec,15 07:15 other posts of Ravioli_Max 
Very cool! Thanks so much, admin!
And the new gifts to give out are so GREAT!
Thanks for those too!

Adult Discussion Forum