to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Versa to Top

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by up-for-it at 03,Jun,19 16:45  other posts of up-for-it
Is possible to go from being versa to being a top?

When i started playing with men i got fucked once and liked it, it then took a while before i someone wanted to fuck me again and it didn't go, i was to tight

Since then even a guy trying to stick a finger in is painfull and i freeze up!
A guy tried again last weekend,he tried to move my attention to something else giving me some pain somewhere else,suck me off, even gave me something to relax but it didn't really work

Any tips on how to relax, or should i consider myself bottom from now on?