Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Interracial sex

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #69244 at 12,Mar,11 17:50
Gotta love it.. Rock hard black cocks fucking white pussies balls deep.. And vice versa of course.. Ladies and gents share your stories and fantasies..

Similar topics: 1.Interracial fucking   2.White Dicks Cum More Than Black Dicks   3.Ever Had Interracial Sex?   4.Interracial lovers   5.Wank Buddy London  

New Comment

Comments:
By #145310 at 14,Mar,11 03:37
When I was in junior high school. There was a very small hole between two toilet stalls. I used to sit on the toilet and jack off while looking thru the hole at guys peeing or savoring the smell of the guy pooping. One day I saw an eye in the peep hole and I leaned back to let him see me jack off. Suddenly he knelt down and thrust hs dick and balls under the wall. I reached down and clasped my hand around the big black dick, gently pulling his foreskin back and forth. "Suck it", he said. I knelt down and holding his foreskin back sucked his big purple head. Soon he shot in my mouth and I couldn't help but swallow his cum. He then motioned for me to kneel down and he sucked me off. Later in history class, sitting next to a really cute black guy, he leaned over and whispered "I like your white circumcised cock". We became good suck buddies.
By spermkiss at 14,Mar,11 06:23 other posts of spermkiss 
There is no better male bonding than when two guys suck each other off and eat each other's sperm.

By boc at 13,Mar,11 21:31 other posts of boc 
I have had mostly long term relationships. Half of the women I have been with were white, the other half were black. Both the white women and the black have told me I am hung like a black guy. But I can't dance and my ass is smaller than I'd like.

At any rate, I do like the contrast. And the only woman who has even gotten close to deep throating me is black.

By spermkiss at 13,Mar,11 17:52 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm an equal opportunity cocksucker. Dicks and sperm of all races are welcome in my mouth.

Adult Discussion Forum