to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

healthy foreskin?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #45191 at 11,Feb,10 18:49
anyone know anything about foreskin? Im wondering if I should have a doctor look at mine for health problems

Similar topics: 1.Masturbation is healthy   2.foreskin adhesion   3.Restoring Foreskin   4.shape of a cock   5.Foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #10886 at 12,Feb,10 01:51
You have a very large foreskin that is very tight! Nice!! If you are unable to keep things clean under there.....it could lead to problems. If possible, pull it all the way back and give it some air! The doctor can give more detailed info!
By slipper at 12,Feb,10 21:15 other posts of slipper 
And, always rinse WELL! Any soap left under the skin can be an irritant, and some soaps more than others.

By slipper at 12,Feb,10 21:13 other posts of slipper 
Just quickly looked at your pix (I'm going back to save some for my collection ) and you have TOO nice a skin to jeopardize!!! If in doubt, ALWAYS get a medical opinion--on anything--ASAP, please!!! Don't take chance, if YOU have any doubts. Get thee to a physician, cum back, and post MORE pix of that lovely skin!

By niginni at 12,Feb,10 14:15 other posts of niginni 
i agree should wash under foreskin daily. i use warm water, should be done daily. as skin will streach take it slowly and gently pulling it back over time you should
google search tight forsins some usefull forums there

Adult Discussion Forum