Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Which motion: inward thrust, or outward pull?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by cigarman at 23,Nov,19 13:31  other posts of cigarman
Which motion do you prefer when having sex, jerking off, or getting a hand-job? Is it the inward thrust, which would also be the downward motion on your cock by hand, or the outward pull, corresponding with the upward motion (or pulling) on your cock by hand? Personally, I greatly prefer the inward thrust, and have had to correct girlfriends who try to pull my cock off, thinking it’s enjoyable. But I’m also circumcised. Is it different for uncut guys? Curious to see which motion folks prefer!

Similar topics: 1.suck or be face fucked ?   2.Favourite Masturbating Position?   3.What are the outward signs you display upon achieving an orgasm?   4.WOMEN ONLY: What are the outward signs you display upon achieving an orgasm?   5.How did older cocksuckers hook up in the 60’s,70’s, & 80’s  

New Comment

Comments:
By nekekal at 25,Nov,19 04:21 other posts of nekekal 
I had to think about this.

For fucking, it is the inward thrust. I am trying to drive my balls into her. I cum on the instroke.

For masturbation, it seems to be the outward pulling that does the job. Although the down stroke is also hot. But I cum on the up stroke.

For being sucked, I like both. For her mouth I like her just sucking, but generally it would be the pushing her mouth down onto the head, but I like a hand on the shaft pulling up. Best of both worlds? And cum in her mouth.

By What-once-was at 23,Nov,19 14:12 other posts of What-once-was 
I'm uncut and for sex I like the in/down like you but if I'm jerking then I like the outwards/upwards a little bit more, I think it's the feeling of my foreskin going over my head that dose it. I'm not sure if it's the same for all uncut guys but that's juts from my experience

Adult Discussion Forum