Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Toilet Rolls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by shinybellend at 28,Mar,20 14:20  other posts of shinybellend
Anybody else have a toilet paper issue shortage in the current situation? I am OK for a long while but this time of year its still a bit too nippy outdoors to be able to wank outdoors and just let my cum fly everywhere. I tend to use toilet roll when wanking indoors but have to be careful not to use too much and thats not so easy when I cum as much as I do. What is everyone else doing who isnt as lucky as others to be able to have a mouth, pussy or arse hole to cum in?

Similar topics: 1.Toilet   2.public toilet / woods fun   3.Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!   4.Relation between the size of ones diddle bopper and their brain.   5.THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN TOILET PAPER CRISIS!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #611458 at 02,Apr,20 17:59
In his/her infinite wisdom, that is why God invented oral sex. In this time of pademic, find an understanding neighbor who is sympathetic to your needs.
By DJS at 05,Apr,20 09:00 other posts of DJS 
Why to
to let them lick you arse clean..

By hairypussywife at 28,Mar,20 16:09 other posts of hairypussywife 
I'd say either lick it up or use a washcloth
By DJS at 02,Apr,20 17:36 other posts of DJS 
Or just use a sock
Like when we were younger

By DJS at 30,Mar,20 09:33 other posts of DJS 
Don't get this shit,the virus will kill you or make you extremely ill, it doesn't give you the shits for fk sake.all these fkwitts buying up all the bogrolls
By shinybellend at 30,Mar,20 19:06 other posts of shinybellend 
You dont need to tell me mate. I only use a roll a week so the 18 pack I bought months ago should last me quite a while but just have to use it carefully. Cant get any round here at all even if I wanted to its a joke.
By DJS at 31,Mar,20 07:07 other posts of DJS 
Ststockpiling shithouse rolls who would ever thought off it.

By leopoldij at 31,Mar,20 02:36 other posts of leopoldij 
Just lick your cum.

By SluttySarah069 at 28,Mar,20 16:55 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Just wank into the toilet bowl or the sink and just flush it away

Adult Discussion Forum