pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

public toilet / woods fun

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #105115 at 22,Sep,10 15:48
hi anybody into public toilet / woods fun wether it be fucking, wanking, stripping, voyourism etc please let me know and better still if you av filmed ur stuff on mob phone feel free to send to me on 07950859440 espec ass bent ova solos in woods / toilet are my favourite! im 19 bi frm uk and seek mainley gay/bi lads 18-22 but open to suggestions!

Similar topics: 1.Public toilets.   2.Toilet Cubicle fun with another???   3.wanking in public toilets and the woods/parks etc?   4.Results of test: business of toilet times for the garden of Vesse!   5.your sexy total stranger encounters...pls share  

New Comment

Comments:
By #121361 at 11,Apr,13 05:22
Check our Pics and comment please

By #311749 at 05,Dec,12 16:31
I love getn naked and getn fuckd in public toilets. Last week I decided to go to the public toilet at a train station... Took off my clothes, just had my shoes on. Started to stroke my cock and waitd for some1 to walk in. 4 guys entered only 2 stayed and we enjoyed some hot sucking and fucking. My ass was covered in cum I couldn wear my underwear and pants... Had to leave the toilet like that. When I got home I fucked my ass again with dildo and wanked. It was fuckn good.

By spermkiss at 19,Jun,11 03:04 other posts of spermkiss 
It's fun to strip nude in the woods and go for a hike. I've done it dozens of times. Several times I came across another guy and we had sex. Outdoor sex is the best, especially if there are others watching.

By #88663 at 17,Jun,11 02:13
Love fooling around in the woods! I have only looked at other cocks in a public toilet!

Adult Discussion Forum